Quality Travel Set...3 day sale at Strategy Games!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality Travel Set...3 day sale at Strategy Games!

For the next 3 days only (Saturday, Sunday and Monday - Dec 3-5 inclusive), we have an exceptional deal on a quality wooden magnetic travel set! This finely crafted set is made in India.

Take a look:

http://strategygames.ca/boutique/sto...=EN&code=M-230

Our regular price is $34.95 plus tax....for the next 3 days you can purchase it from us for only $19.99 plus tax...a savings of over $15!

Conditions:

Can not be combined with any other discounts or offers.

We do not take phone reservations for this special offer.

STOCK IS NOW AVAILABLE IN ALL 3 SHOPS!

If you order online, you can only take advantage of this offer when purchasing other items totalling $35 or more before tax (which also gives you free shipping).

Strategy Games: www.strategygames.ca

Re: Quality Travel Set...3 day sale at Strategy Games!

I haven't yet figured out how to use my phone to play another person. A travel set is much more comfortable. It's a good idea for visiting a chess tournament, or when travelling with a chessbook. I remember when I visited Vancouver Island in 1980 and took a long bus trip out to the ocean. A fellow passanger bought a chess set for us to play along the way. I also played on a train in Sweden. Just leaving the set out while sitting at a cafe might attract a local for a game and conversation.

Comment

Re: Quality Travel Set...3 day sale at Strategy Games!

Originally posted by Larry Bevand View Post
      For the next 3 days only (Saturday, Sunday and Monday - Dec 3-5 inclusive), we have an exceptional deal on a quality wooden magnetic travel set! This finely crafted set is made in India.

Take a look:

http://strategygames.ca/boutique/sto...=EN&code=M-230

Our regular price is $34.95 plus tax....for the next 3 days you can purchase it from us for only $19.99 plus tax...a savings of over $15!

Conditions:

Can not be combined with any other discounts or offers.

We do not take phone reservations for this special offer.

STOCK IS NOW AVAILABLE IN ALL 3 SHOPS!

If you order online, you can only take advantage of this offer when purchasing other items totalling $35 or more before tax (which also gives you free shipping).

Strategy Games: www.strategygames.ca
      Just a reminder that today is the last day to take advantage of this great offer.

Comment

Working...
      X