See our awesome window display in Toronto!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See our awesome window display in Toronto!

"Strategy Games" teamed up with our neighbour, "Wanda's Creative Clay", to enter the holiay winter display contest on Mount Pleasant Road....well it is simply awesome!

Take a look...and if you like it as much as I do...vote for our display and you have a chance of winning $100.

The display is called (we have an imaginitive bunch in Toronto):

"I-cy Penguins in Wandaland"

The website where you can vote is:

www.mountpleasantvillage.ca

You have to vote by Dec 20, 2011...when the contest closes.

Re: See our awesome window display in Toronto!

Yes, we had humongous fun re-creating this Arctic spectacular!
    (so you really gotta see it.....and vote!)

But even more fun coming up with a witty caption! All the 'winter
    wonderland' titles were scooped up by our competitors, no less!

"I'cy Penguins in Wandaland" put it quite nicely I thought, though my
    favourite "All'ice in Wandaland" might've been a real game-changer!
    (Guess who came up with those two:-)

Francis

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Bevand View Post
      "Strategy Games" teamed up with our neighbour, "Wanda's Creative Clay", to enter the holiay winter display contest on Mount Pleasant Road....well it is simply awesome!

Take a look...and if you like it as much as I do...vote for our display and you have a chance of winning $100.

The display is called (we have an imaginitive bunch in Toronto):

"I-cy Penguins in Wandaland"

The website where you can vote is:

www.mountpleasantvillage.ca

You have to vote by Dec 20, 2011...when the contest closes.
      Only a couple of more days for you to vote online!

Comment

Larry do you know of any chess clubs in Markham.

Sam

Comment

I would love to vote on this. but even the official website has no photos nor videos of the storefronts. (obviously - they want you to walk along the street and judge for yourself, spending your money along the way). :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Hugh Brodie View Post
            I would love to vote on this. but even the official website has no photos nor videos of the storefronts. (obviously - they want you to walk along the street and judge for yourself, spending your money along the way). :-)
            Hi Hugh,

We have a new person in charge of our Business Association on Mt Pleasant...she is really dynamic...and it is fun working with her.

This is the first time there is a window competition on our street, at least since we moved here 3 years ago.

I tried to take some pictures of our window...let's just say they don't do justice to the work of art :).

But hey...I have walked the street (I did it before the stores opened so as not to be tempted :) ...there are a couple of good windows..but ours is still the best :)

Get your vote in NOW!

Larry

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Bevand View Post
              Hi Hugh,

We have a new person in charge of our Business Association on Mt Pleasant...she is really dynamic...and it is fun working with her.

This is the first time there is a window competition on our street, at least since we moved here 3 years ago.

I tried to take some pictures of our window...let's just say they don't do justice to the work of art :).

But hey...I have walked the street (I did it before the stores opened so as not to be tempted :) ...there are a couple of good windows..but ours is still the best :)

Get your vote in NOW!

Larry
              Well we did not win :(.

The winner was Mad Factory...you can see their window display at: http://www.mountpleasantvillage.ca/

Thanks to those who took the time to vote!

Larry

Comment

Working...
              X