Aris' email is not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aris' email is not working

I am trying to get this fixed. If you really need me ASAP, then please text or call me.

Thanks.

Re: Aris' email is not working

Originally posted by Aris Marghetis View Post
    I am trying to get this fixed. If you really need me ASAP, then please text or call me.

Thanks.
    Why don't you set up a decent web-based email (perhaps in addition to whatever email address your ISP provides?) Gmail comes to mind. I use GMAIL as a giant repository of notes and scribbles etc, but a lot of people ignore their ISP's email and exclusively use Gmail or Hotmail or whatever...

There are some very inexpensive web based email systems out there that cost in the range of $5/year (fastmail.fm is another one I use) that might be better than the freebie ones like Gmail or Hotmail - no adverts or snooping by the mothership...

see: https://www.fastmail.fm/mail/personal.html
    ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

Re: Aris' email is not working

OK, I can now read incoming emails, but still working on sending. They make it out from time to time. If have sent me an email about the upcoming tournament, please assume that I agree with whatever you are asking. If I do not, then I will post here or call you.

And yes Kerry, I will be setting up another email account, just on the to-do list! ;)

Comment

Working...
      X