Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTENTION MR. McDONALD and GILLANDERS:

ATTENTION MR. McDONALD and GILLANDERS:

On behalf of CFC you offered honorarium of $350.00 to be paid for our services with airfare at WYCC, for providing coaching assistance to approximately 1/3 of the team. I do have an official from you, that you send on September 11, 2011 at 10:29 P.M.. You probably received authorization from Mr. Gillanders to do this.

Mr. Gillanders approved the airfare, when it was purchased for all the coaches.

So far I have no seen received it from you or CFC office yet. After WYCC you wrote that you will get it done ASAP!

Few days later I send you 2 emails regarding this, but there was no reply from you regarding this. You SIMPLY ignored them!

Since you ignored my last 2 emails, you simply left me no choice but to go to Chesstalk regarding this issue.

Let me remind you that I do have official offer, that you send me. I did my part! Now its time for your to finish yours. Either you finish part of your business proposition or get Mr. Gillanders to do it for you.

Re: ATTENTION MR. McDONALD and GILLANDERS:

Originally posted by Mikhail Egorov View Post
    ATTENTION MR. McDONALD and GILLANDERS:

On behalf of CFC you offered honorarium of $350.00 to be paid for our services with airfare at WYCC, for providing coaching assistance to approximately 1/3 of the team. I do have an official from you, that you send on September 11, 2011 at 10:29 P.M.. You probably received authorization from Mr. Gillanders to do this.

Mr. Gillanders approved the airfare, when it was purchased for all the coaches.

So far I have no seen received it from you or CFC office yet. After WYCC you wrote that you will get it done ASAP!

Few days later I send you 2 emails regarding this, but there was no reply from you regarding this. You SIMPLY ignored them!

Since you ignored my last 2 emails, you simply left me no choice but to go to Chesstalk regarding this issue.

Let me remind you that I do have official offer, that you send me. I did my part! Now its time for your to finish yours. Either you finish part of your business proposition or get Mr. Gillanders to do it for you.
    All I can think of is "you stay classy, San Diego" ...

Email is a very poor method of confirmed communication - emails can be automatically discarded by well-intentioned software that filters spam, or they can just be temporarily lost in an Inbox that has hundreds of emails that are unread.
    Last edited by Kerry Liles; Thursday, 8th December, 2011, 05:43 PM. Reason: corrected quote
    ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

There's this thing called a phone. I would normally try that before trying Chesstalk.
      Christopher Mallon
      FIDE Arbiter

Comment

Hi Mikhail,

You mean you guys were offered a honorarium for the coaching? I thought you were volunteers, just like I was.

Nikolay

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry Liles View Post
          Email is a very poor method of confirmed communication - emails can be automatically discarded by well-intentioned software that filters spam, or they can just be temporarily lost in an Inbox that has hundreds of emails that are unread.
          Are you sure about that, lol? What planet are you from?

In corporal world email is #1 way to go.

I work at Royal Bank for 3 years now and emails are used 99% pretty much for everything. It is very reliable and, as you can see using this method made them pile
          of $$$.
          Last edited by Mikhail Egorov; Thursday, 8th December, 2011, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Christopher Mallon View Post
            There's this thing called a phone. I would normally try that before trying Chesstalk.
            You mean a phone, that thing at my desk that is covered in dust lol?

We hardly use phones at RBC, only for teleconferencing with people from US mainly.

Email do everything nowadays, and it proved itself in corporal world!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolay Noritsyn View Post
              Hi Mikhail,

You mean you guys were offered a honorarium for the coaching? I thought you were volunteers, just like I was.

Nikolay
              Hi Nikolay,

Yes, I was offered $350.00 for the services, and I believe Andrew received same package. I thought CFC offered you same thing, but I guess they did not. :(. I would suggest you contact Mr. McDonald or Mr. Gillanders, or wait for they reply to this post first.

I hope this helps.

Cheers. :)

Mikhail

Comment

You mean a phone, that thing at my desk that is covered in dust lol?

We hardly use phones at RBC, only for teleconferencing with people from US mainly.

Email do everything nowadays, and it proved itself in corporal world!
                Sure emails are nice, I never said they weren't. Do you use lots of Chesstalking at RBC as well, since you apparently consider that to be the second-most-effective form of communication? Does it make you lots of money? Perhaps I should get my own business onto Chesstalk!
                Christopher Mallon
                FIDE Arbiter

Comment

Does it make you lots of money?
                  I make enough, can't complain at this time! Want to borrow some real money and not CFC dollars? :)

Perhaps I should get my own business onto Chesstalk!
                  Go ahead. I suggest, if you want to make public announcements, please start your own threads. I personally do not care, weather you do it or not! :D

Comment

The CFC is just trying to save some money, geez :)
                    i rep back 3+

Comment

Hi Mikhail,

Nikolay
                      And all the secrets come out... :D

Comment

Hi Nikolay,

Yes, I was offered $350.00 for the services, and I believe Andrew received same package. I thought CFC offered you same thing, but I guess they did not. :(. I would suggest you contact Mr. McDonald or Mr. Gillanders, or wait for they reply to this post first.

I hope this helps.

Cheers. :)

Mikhail
                        I am not in a position to demand anything now, I went to Brazil as a volunteer and I knew I wouldnt get payed. I just dont see how this could have happened that you guys got payed, and I did not.

Comment

I am not in a position to demand anything now, I went to Brazil as a volunteer and I knew I wouldnt get payed. I just dont see how this could have happened that you guys got payed, and I did not.
                          They haven't been paid yet... :D
                          i rep back 3+

Comment

“I was gratified to be able to answer promptly. I said, "I don't know."

~ Mark Twain

Comment

I don't think this is a proper topic for ChessTalk, but as usual will make a comment on behalf of the CFC.

Nikolay: Both you and the other coaches are receiving the same honorarium. You will receive it shortly in the mail.

Comment

Working...
                              X