chessbase 9 problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chessbase 9 problem

legal copy chessbase 9 installed, yet the board uses R, K and other letters rather than the figures for the pieces. googling for answers yields no results. suggestions?

Re: chessbase 9 problem

Originally posted by David Bowers View Post
    legal copy chessbase 9 installed, yet the board uses R, K and other letters rather than the figures for the pieces. googling for answers yields no results. suggestions?
    Tools/Options/Notation check Figurine. It should work. You may need to choose a special font with "Figurine"

Comment

Originally posted by Egidijus Zeromskis View Post
      Tools/Options/Notation check Figurine. It should work. You may need to choose a special font with "Figurine"
      tried that, didn't work.

i manually installed the chessbase fonts. that worked.

i wonder of the chessbase people might consider having the install program do this so that people don't spend x hours trying to figure out what's going on. must be a european thing.

Comment

Originally posted by David Bowers View Post
        tried that, didn't work.

i manually installed the chessbase fonts. that worked.

i wonder of the chessbase people might consider having the install program do this so that people don't spend x hours trying to figure out what's going on. must be a european thing.
        Out of curiosity - what a Windows version do you use? CB9 is quite old, probably works (installs) well only with WinXP and older.

Comment

Working...
        X