To all interested young chess players and parents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all interested young chess players and parents

The FQE organizes its third annual chess day camp from July 23 to July 27, 2012 in Montreal. The lessons are conducted by the experimented grandmaster Andriy Shchekachev from France. Training sessions supervised by Quebec chess masters will complete the lesson.

Apart from the learning experience, this is an excellent opportunity for French immersion.

Participants may be accommodated at the Brebeuf College which is the site of the chess camp.

For more information, please click on this link:

http://www.fqechecs.qc.ca/cms/sites/...oqeng-2012.pdf

Re: To all interested young chess players and parents

thanks for the info, I wish this is in Windsor or Toronto :) so that we don't have to travel so far away, I have a few questions:
    1. The accommodation includes 5 nights, we actually may need at least 6 nights(Sun to Friday), what is the cost for an additional night?
    2. At least one parent will accompany the kid, how much is the cost for the parent for accommodation? how many beds in the room, is it like a hotel or motel or we have to bring own cover, blanket etc.?
    3. Are all lessons given in French only or both English and French?

Comment

Re : Re: To all interested young chess players and parents

Originally posted by George Zhou View Post
      thanks for the info, I wish this is in Windsor or Toronto :) so that we don't have to travel so far away, I have a few questions:
      1. The accommodation includes 5 nights, we actually may need at least 6 nights(Sun to Friday), what is the cost for an additional night?
      2. At least one parent will accompany the kid, how much is the cost for the parent for accommodation? how many beds in the room, is it like a hotel or motel or we have to bring own cover, blanket etc.?
      3. Are all lessons given in French only or both English and French?
      1. $27 single, or $54 double for an additional night
      2. This is a student residence, with two beds per room. Cost is double is there is a parent with the child
      3. All lessons are in French only

Comment

Working...
      X