Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Oca Agm

Rob asked that this message get out. Details:

May 26th, online, at the CFC Forums. Be there, or be square.

Re: 2012 Oca Agm

Originally posted by Michael von Keitz View Post
    Rob asked that this message get out. Details:

May 26th, online, at the CFC Forums. Be there, or be square.
    Any particular time? Or are we just to hang out being square all day? There is a certain cute informality about this kind of meeting announcement but still a time is good to have.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeljko Kitich View Post
      Any particular time? Or are we just to hang out being square all day? There is a certain cute informality about this kind of meeting announcement but still a time is good to have.
      I think the start time is to be 9am. I was simply asked to pass that brief message on. I imagine someone will have something more detailed to say as the days wear on.

Comment

It will be stretched out over many days and split into matters of outgoing and incoming board with voting periods. This seemed better than the one whole day meeting since a lot of people told me that they were going to be on vacation for a given day or another. I'll post more later, I'm just running out of the door for work now.

And yes, I have finished the minutes!

Comment

The meeting will commence on May 26th. It will be held on the chess.ca forums. The meeting duration will be 12 days long total and divied up as such: 5 days for items 1-11 (see below) then a three day voting window for 12-15 which will be discussed during the initial 5 days. Then another 5 day period for all matters pertaining to the incoming board followed by another 3 day voting period and then adjournment.

5.5 Agenda: The agenda of the annual meeting shall be as follows:

A. Matters for the outgoing Board

1) Call to Order and announcement of Board members present and verification of proxies

2) Reading of the Minutes of the last Annual Meeting

3) President’s Report

4) Executive Vice-President’s Report

5) Secretary’s Report

6) Treasurer’s Report

7) Youth Co-ordinator’s Report

8) Special Officers’ Reports

9) League Reports

10) Auditor’s Report

11) Other business raised by the outgoing Board

12) Ratification of the new members of the Board
          B. Matters for the incoming Board

13) Election of Officers and Special Officers

14) Consideration of any Special Resolutions, including proposals to amend the Constitution and Bylaws

15) Appointment of Auditor

16) Listing of the Governors to the Chess Federation of Canada as elected in the regional affiliates by the CFC Members of the region

17) Review of chess activity in Ontario and proposed activity for the next fiscal year

18) Budget

19) New business

20) Other business
          21) Adjournment

I'm looking forward to an easily view-able AGM with high attendance!

All the best

Comment

Working...
          X