Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CFC Goals Am I Missing Anything?

Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post
    It is and then the journalists want to talk about space aliens.
    Jimmy Carter reported a UFO sighting before he became the president of the USA. The text of his written report can be found on google.

This is from the History Channel.

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-h...n-ufo-sighting

Possibly he would be better able to reply to such media questions.
    Gary Ruben
    CC - IA and SIM

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Ruben View Post
      Jimmy Carter reported a UFO sighting before he became the president of the USA. The text of his written report can be found on google.

This is from the History Channel.

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-h...n-ufo-sighting

Possibly he would be better able to reply to such media questions.
      I haven't met them yet though I am familiar with the reports. My grandfather saw a UFO along with thousands of other people in Croatia at one point.

Comment

I am not turning away volunteers. I have accepted them or at least the ones who have emailed me.
        If so, why do you refuse to form a CFC Youth Committee?
        Didn't I emailed you?

What I am not accepting is your attempt to bend the rules contrary to the law.
        It's a serious accusation...
        Could you prove it by any fact?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Barron View Post
          If so, why do you refuse to form a CFC Youth Committee?
          Didn't I emailed you?

It's a serious accusation...
          Could you prove it by any fact?
          You are confused because you refuse to understand what I have already explained to you. The new NFP act requires statutory notice periods of at least 21 days before the meeting. For member motions the periods are ridiculously long and we have been getting around that by submitting member motions as if they are director motions which only require 21 to 35 days notice. You sent notification of your request after the agenda went out to the voting members at the last minute to meet that 21 day requirement waiting for any governor motions. I also have issues with the way you presented the proposed committee and the vote for members. Like it or not you do have to follow the rules.

I already accepted those parents names as legitimate parents who can serve on that committee pending their notification to myself and Frank Lee. So far I believe that only one of the three has sent that notification and I believe that I told them that we would counting on them for the committee which will probably be joined after we get the heavy lifting done for WYCC. Our timeline is too short to add that committee into the mix right now.

Comment

Working...
          X