2012 Quebec Open -car pool from Toronto to Montreal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Quebec Open -car pool from Toronto to Montreal

I am going to Montreal to play in the tournament above.
    I have 2 seats available. Drop off point in the playing site = College Jean-de-Breuf.

Departure time: July 20 - after the blitz tournament in the 2012 Toronto International.

Expected arrival time: 6-7 am.

Ideal for players playing in the Toronto International who need quick and convenient transport to Montreal.

Compensation: contribution to travel expense .

Contatc me at casareno.erwin@gmail.com

Also offering return trip to Toronto immedaitely after the blitz tournament in the 2012 Quebec Open, as one of my co-travellers need to play a "Death Match" the next day against a young US GM.
    Last edited by Erwin Casareno; Tuesday, 26th June, 2012, 10:46 AM.

Re: 2012 Quebec Open -car pool from Toronto to Montreal

For players playing in the Quebec Open in Montreal, i still have a few seats available.

The driver is a G licensed Ontario driver , who boast (:D ) of intercontinental driving record - from The Hague in the Netherlands to Rome, Italy via the autobahn in Germany, through the Alps of Austria and Italy.

This is a last minute offer.

Comment

Erwin wrote:

The driver is a G licensed Ontario driver , who boast ( ) of intercontinental driving record - from The Hague in the Netherlands to Rome, Italy via the autobahn in Germany, through the Alps of Austria and Italy.
      Might not be sufficient qualifications to drive on the streets of Montreal! :-) Remember - no right turns on red! A yellow light means accelerate! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Hugh Brodie View Post
        Erwin wrote:

Might not be sufficient qualifications to drive on the streets of Montreal! :-) Remember - no right turns on red! A yellow light means accelerate! :-)
        Hi Hugh, i appreciate very much your 2 hints on how to drive in Montreal....it made my day !
        Actually, the first time i saw this "traffic light disorder" (i apologize for the unsportsmanship terminology) is in Germany.
        Speaking of yellow lights, my American colleagues got fined for beating red lights while driving in The Netherlands. It is because the yellow lights is only for 3 seconds. They are used to 5 second yellow lights.

I will tell you another story about the yellow light when i see you in the Quebec Open.

Ooops, need to go now. I am playing poker online - for the $ 500 weekly final.

Comment

Working...
        X