Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chess In The Library 2012-2013

Hey everyone,

As some of you may or may not know, I was recently elected as President and will be leading CITL for the 2012-2013 term. Fortunately I am not alone and will have the help of my amazing team:

Vice President - Kevin Wu
    Treasurer - Mike Ivanov
    Director of Communications - ŞtefAn LăculeAnu
    Outreach Coordinator - Tina Fang
    Media Coordinator - Jessica Cao
    Webmaster - Jesse Feng

I just wanted to take this time to thank the ChessTalk community for their continued support over these past 3 years. Your support has played a crucial role in allowing the organization to become what it is today. Unfortunately however, I have not had the opportunity to meet or talk to most of you. As such, if you have a question, idea, concern, or even just want to say hi, please don't hesitate to email me at vchachcha@hotmail.com or contact me through ChessTalk.

I look forward to working with all of you this coming year, and I promise to propel CITL to even higher heights in the coming year!

Thanks,
    Vivek Chachcha

Re: Chess In The Library 2012-2013

Originally posted by Vivek Chachcha View Post
    Hey everyone,

As some of you may or may not know, I was recently elected as President and will be leading CITL for the 2012-2013 term. Fortunately I am not alone and will have the help of my amazing team:

Vice President - Kevin Wu
    Treasurer - Mike Ivanov
    Director of Communications - ŞtefAn LăculeAnu
    Outreach Coordinator - Tina Fang
    Media Coordinator - Jessica Cao
    Webmaster - Jesse Feng

I just wanted to take this time to thank the ChessTalk community for their continued support over these past 3 years. Your support has played a crucial role in allowing the organization to become what it is today. Unfortunately however, I have not had the opportunity to meet or talk to most of you. As such, if you have a question, idea, concern, or even just want to say hi, please don't hesitate to email me at vchachcha@hotmail.com or contact me through ChessTalk.

I look forward to working with all of you this coming year, and I promise to propel CITL to even higher heights in the coming year!

Thanks,
    Vivek Chachcha
    Sick last name bro

Comment

Re: Chess In The Library 2012-2013

Haha not the response I was expecting but thanks... it's definitely memorable.
      Last edited by Vivek Chachcha; Monday, 16th July, 2012, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X