Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braeside Men's Day

Braeside Men's Day
    Braeside is located near Paris, (Brantford) on the East River Road.

22 September 2012

The Braeside Men’s Day has chess as well as dominos, archery, fly-fishing (technique), biking, motor-cycle ride, and classic cars. The entry fee is $35 which includes lunch and a dinner. Registration is at 8:30 am.The Chess clinic will include teaching, informal games, a quick tournament in morning and afternoon. Gord Olheiser NM, Tim Knechtel and Ralph Deline are running the chess clinic.

I have been there for the last two years and it is a fun and casual day, greet for meeting new people, and the dinner alone is worth the trip. - Ralph Deline

For more information contact Ed Thompson: edthompson@netflash.net

Re: Braeside Men's Day

Originally posted by Ralph Deline View Post
    Braeside Men's Day
    Braeside is located near Paris, (Brantford) on the East River Road.

22 September 2012

The Braeside Men’s Day has chess as well as dominos, archery, fly-fishing (technique), biking, motor-cycle ride, and classic cars. The entry fee is $35 which includes lunch and a dinner. Registration is at 8:30 am.The Chess clinic will include teaching, informal games, a quick tournament in morning and afternoon. Gord Olheiser NM, Tim Knechtel and Ralph Deline are running the chess clinic.

I have been there for the last two years and it is a fun and casual day, greet for meeting new people, and the dinner alone is worth the trip. - Ralph Deline

For more information contact Ed Thompson: edthompson@netflash.net
    I'll be there (around Braeside) with the wife camping on Saturday, I might stop by

Comment

Interesting...there's another Braeside near Arnprior (I've been there).

Comment

Originally posted by Hugh Brodie View Post
        Interesting...there's another Braeside near Arnprior (I've been there).
        "Brae" is Scottish for a hill, especially along a river. There probably a bunch of Braesides around.

Comment

Working...
        X