X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 B.C. Championship

Results and games from this year's event may be found at B.C. Chess History

Re : 2012 B.C. Championship

No Jason Cao I see. This would have been an excellent tuneup for his U12 WYCC tournament next month.

Comment

Re: 2012 B.C. Championship

Now updated to the end of round three.

Comment

after some years of gentle decline howard has been a BEAST since the canadian open. would love to see him win this tourney! might provide hope for all us atrophically performing adults getting left behind in this young folks' game \:
        everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Comment

Now updated to the end of round five.

Comment

And the winner is ...

Congratulations to Butch Villavieja who took the first prize and Jason Kenney who placed second. A full report will appear in the BCCF Bulletin in a few days.

B.C. Chess History

Comment

Hi Stephen,

I am curious about YiFei Han. He won the Langley Open and I believe qualified to play in this event. Is there a reason he did not participate?

Andrew

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Hoyer View Post
                Hi Stephen,

I am curious about YiFei Han. He won the Langley Open and I believe qualified to play in this event. Is there a reason he did not participate?

Andrew
                my understanding is that he declined his invitation.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Hoyer View Post
                  had to take the sat
                  everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Comment

Andy: I'm getting a lot of complaints about your posts. It seems that many people on ChessTalk don't appreciate what they see as sexist posts about women, objectifying women as objects, yadda yadda.

Please tone it down. There are plenty of places on the www where you can yack to your hearts content about "hot" women. However, you'll find that you usually have to pay a fee. lol.

Seriously. Try to stick MAINLY to chess.
                    Last edited by Nigel Hanrahan; Thursday, 11th October, 2012, 09:23 PM. Reason: a warning, of sorts

Comment

Sorry Nigel. Will do! :)

Comment

Working...
                      X