X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Issue # 14 - 13, Nov. 1 - Environmental APD Report

Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
    A Climate System Summary

By Paul Beckwith - Climatology/meteorology research & part-time professor at University of Ottawa

My Overall Assessment
    Our climate system is presently undergoing preliminary stages of abrupt climate change. If allowed to continue, the planet climate system is quite capable of undergoing an average global temperature increase of 5 to 6 degrees C over a decade or two. Precedence for changes at such a large rate can be found at numerous times in the paleo-records. From my chair, I conclude that it is vital that we slash greenhouse gas emissions and undergo a crash program of climate engineering to cool the Arctic region and keep the methane in place in the permafrost and ocean sediments.
    Thanks Paul for that article. I think the summary merits repeating.
    My feeling is that more and more people are finally now accepting climate change as real, but the next hurdle is to fight the despair that it is too late to do anything about it. It isn't. True, climate change is upon us already, but are actions now will determine just how bad it gets.
    Last edited by Bob Gillanders; Monday, 3rd November, 2014, 07:58 AM.

Comment

There's too much pressure for most young scientists in this field to tow the line. Start with the wrong hypothesis and you don't have a real chance for a career. Older professors tend to be the dissenters since they are more free to speak their doubts. Anyone who wants to get an idea of the truth should follow the money. Or look at the UN's one world government agenda that would be helped by widespread belief in this stuff. Climategate still stands as one piece of evidence to the contarary. Btw, it may be worth remembering science is the new religion, too. Soon, people may make the sort of joke I came up with the other day, after He saves us from the real dangers to our existence (fwiw, I don't hear much panic about 'global warming' in my neighbourhood, either, and everyone supposedly knows about that by now):

Q: How many scientists does it take to change a light bulb?

A: Five. One to hold the ladder, a second to reinvent the light bulb, a third to test it in the lab, a fourth to do the lab report, and a fifth to bring the light bulb in a hazmat suit, then climb the ladder and change the bulb.

(the hazmat suit part alludes to the mercury hazard or occasional reports of exploding bulbs of the type that were forced down our throats in recent times)
      Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
      Murphy's law, by Edward A. Murphy Jr., USAF, Aerospace Engineer

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Pacey View Post
        There's too much pressure for most young scientists in this field to tow the line. Start with the wrong hypothesis and you don't have a real chance for a career. Older professors tend to be the dissenters since they are more free to speak their doubts. Anyone who wants to get an idea of the truth should follow the money. Or look at the UN's one world government agenda that would be helped by widespread belief in this stuff. Climategate still stands as one piece of evidence to the contarary. Btw, it may be worth remembering science is the new religion, too.
        Kevin, I am not going to waste my time debating with you, but I am curious about one thing.

Conspiracy theory A
        Climate change is a global conspiracy of climate scientists in it for the money.

Conspiracy theory B
        Climate change deniers are funded by big oil money to protect big oil profits.

You seem to accept theory A, but reject theory B. Why?

Comment

When many of the Yes side's scientists falsified data, as was revealed by climategate, that's pretty much all I needed to know. These people were at least as dishonest or pressured as any funded by big oil might ever have been (and not all dissenters are funded by big oil - a convenient 'villian'/strawman). Even the more honest Yes side's scientists can simply talk themselves into believing the so-called conventional wisdom that they are under pressure to accept (to make a living, please political masters or avoid ridicule or scorn).

More importantly, the Yes side is supposedly arguing from the position of authority, and wants the world to change, and at great expense (and some want dissenters thrown in jail for just disagreeing). The No side is not trying to force anyone to change based on 'science' that the layman hasn't been able to verify. This year had the fewest severe storms for 100 years in the Gulf, fwiw, though I can't even verify that through direct experience, let alone verify what happens at the north or south pole over a long or short time. [edit: Fwiw, my city seems to have had plenty of relatively cool days over the last year, at least, along with fewer severe storms, though I don't keep close watch since I really am not worried. One thing I am more concerned about I haven't mentioned is that people may end up simply redistributing their wealth through carbon taxes to no effect (except to enrich some), rather than taking personal initiative if they really are worried - Suzuki and Gore jet around and have multiple homes, all while telling the rest of us to live like peasants.]

For those who are unaware, here's a wikipeda entry for the man who got this 'climate change' ball rolling (fwiw, it says he was arrested while being an activist, at one point). One can also look up the UN's insidiously oppressive world agenda on their own at some point (I believe I gave a link to the UN's Agenda 21 earlier):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Hansen

[edit: Here's wikipedia's summary of climategate (and what I'd call the ensuing scramble by the establishment to deny its significance):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climati...il_controversy

]

If you are unfamiliar with how, say, an average citizen can be slowly manipulated into being a small cog in one gigantic conspiracy, and yet still have an inkling of what might be going on, look up how the Holocaust was carried out, in a process involving clerks and train drivers besides the ones who were more directly involved. I'm not trying to inflame the debate, I'm just saying conspiracy/pressure can at times be widespread and/or subtle.

[edit: here's a wikipedia description of UN Agenda 21, which is voluntary for individual nations for the time being. Included is mention of opposition (so far) to this agenda:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_21

]
          Last edited by Kevin Pacey; Tuesday, 4th November, 2014, 01:27 PM. Reason: Spelling
          Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
          Murphy's law, by Edward A. Murphy Jr., USAF, Aerospace Engineer

Comment

Well Kevin. I disagree 100%. But thanks anyway for answering my question.
            Like I said before, I really have no desire to debate it with you.
            So we'll just have to agree to disagree. :)

Comment

• Re: Anthropogenic Climate Change ( title changed ) - Assertion & Denial

I see that another climate change conference is happening in a physical location, this time Peru. Haven't these people heard of Skype teleconferencing? When a person's rhetoric doesn't match their behaviour I trust the behaviour.
              "Tom is a well known racist, and like most of them he won't admit it, possibly even to himself." - Ed Seedhouse, October 4, 2020.

Comment

I like the way they put solar panels on that 1.5 billion dollar Philae probe they landed on the comet. A couple of days and the probe shut down because it can't get enough light for the solar panels to work. Sleep well, little probe.
                Gary Ruben
                CC - IA and SIM

Comment

Originally posted by Tom O'Donnell View Post
                  I see that another climate change conference is happening in a physical location, this time Peru. Haven't these people heard of Skype teleconferencing? When a person's rhetoric doesn't match their behaviour I trust the behaviour.
                  You just have to follow the money if you want to ascertain the real drivers in this situation. Climate change is big business and an opportunity for bureaucrats to seize more power and control. The recent non-binding accord between China and the U.S. was another triumph for the proponents of absurdity.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Ruben View Post
                    I like the way they put solar panels on that 1.5 billion dollar Philae probe they landed on the comet. A couple of days and the probe shut down because it can't get enough light for the solar panels to work. Sleep well, little probe.
                    You shouldn't laugh. There is an instructive parable in the tale of the probe for our Ontario economy.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post
                      You shouldn't laugh. There is an instructive parable in the tale of the probe for our Ontario economy.
                      Ontario elected the government the voters feel they can afford. As long as foreigners want to buy Ontario debt they should be OK. Otherwise, the taxes, up they go, I suppose.

The endgame for electrical rates will likely be a shift from industrial and manufacturing to householders with a good portion going to the general tax base. It will likely be the only way to keep those kind of jobs in Ontario.

I think climate change is a nonsense so don't bother with this thread much. Too many real things around.
                      Gary Ruben
                      CC - IA and SIM

Comment

• Issue # 14-14, Dec. 1/14, Environmental APD Report - Pt. I

Environmental APD Report - Pt. I

Anthropogenic (Human-Caused) Planetary Destruction

Click image for larger version

Name:	MapleTreeFall.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	185789

Issue # 14-14 – December 1, 2014

Hi Newsletter Subscribers:

Honey Bee (and other insect pollinator) Protection – Ontario, Canada.

Name:	HoneyBee1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	6.3 KB
ID:	185790

The Ontario government plans to restrict the agricultural use of a class of pesticides linked to the widespread declines in honeybees and other pollinators.
                        The move is hotly opposed by the province’s chemical and agriculture industries, which say neonicotinoid pesticides are vital tools to protect corn, soybeans and other crops from insects.
                        But the pesticide, which renders plants toxic to pests, has been blamed for the deaths of honeybees and other beneficial insects that are responsible for pollinating one-third of the food we eat.
                        The province said on Tuesday (Nov. 24) it wants to reduce the acreage planted with neonic-treated seeds by 80 per cent by 2017. To do so, the government is proposing a regulatory system under which seeds treated with neonics would be treated separately under the Pesticides
                        Act. The sale and use of these seeds would be restricted to “qualified” farmers who can show their fields are susceptible to pests, verified by a third party.
                        Farmers must also complete pest management training and document their efforts to eliminate pests such as wire worms and grubs.
                        The province has said just 10 per cent to 20 per cent of the five million corn and soybean acreage requires neonics to ward of yield-destroying insects.
                        Ontario would become the first province or state in North America to regulate the pesticides, which are halfway through a two-year moratorium in Europe amid concerns over environmental impacts.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/.../article21747328/...

Resource Articles

Precipitation Extremes

a. Drought/Low Rainfall

Brazil
                        # 75/14 – 14/10/28
                        Devastating pictures show São Paulo's worst drought in 80 years: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...s-9821609.html

Great Britain
                        # 65/14 – 14/9/30
                        UK set for driest September since records began. Provisional Met Office figures suggest that this September will be UK’s driest since at least 1910: http://www.rtcc.org/2014/09/30/uk-se...records-began/

USA (western e.g. California, southern and central)
                        # 73/14 – 14/10/21
                        14 California Communities Now on Verge of Waterless-Ness; Mass Migration out of California Seems Imminent: http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/1030...eems-imminent/

# 68/14 – 14/10/4
                        100,000 Wells About to Go Dry: NASA Finds California Drought Removing 4 Trillion Gallons of Water Each Year: http://robertscribbler.wordpress.com...ter-each-year/

# 67/14 – 14/7/30
                        10 Cities Running Out of Water:
                        http://247wallst.com/special-report/...-out-of-water/

b. Rain/Flooding & Rising Lake/River Levels

Global
                        # 72/14 – 14/10/19
                        UN-sponsored Book (written by 16 authors—including Canadian ex-Prime Minister, Jean Chretien) says changing rainfall world-wide is a global problem; we cannot ignore the effect of climate change on rainfall patterns: http://www.macleans.ca/news/world/un...lobal-problem/

Northern Ireland
                        # 77/14 – 14/11/15
                        Flash floods swamp Northern Ireland following four-hour deluge; worst flooding in two years : http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...-30743676.html

France

# 63/14 – 14/10/1
                        The Languedoc Region of Southern France, city of Montpellier, Herault District, near the Mediterranean Coast, a city of some 240,000: was deluged with an all-time 24-hour record 299 mm (11.77”) of rainfall between 8 a.m September 29th and 8 a.m. (local time) September 30th. This is the equivalent of almost four times the average monthly precipitation for September in the city. Its previous 24-hour rainfall record was 187 mm (7.36”) on September 22, 2003. Some private weather stations in Montpellier reported totals of up to 325 mm (12.80”) according to a German weather forum monitored by Michael Theusner of Klimahaus in Bremerhaven, Germany.

Of the official 299 mm total in Montpellier, an amazing 184 mm (7.24”) of this fell in just two hours between 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. on Monday (September 29th) and 252 mm (9.92”) in three hours from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
                        http://www.wunderground.com/blog/wea...l?entrynum=308

India & Pakistan
                        # 57/14 – 14/9/9
                        The death toll from floods in Pakistan and India reached 400 on Tuesday, Sept. 9/14, as armies in both countries scrambled to help the victims and authorities in Islamabad warned of more flooding in the days ahead.
                        The flash floods, which began on Sept. 3, have put more than half a million people in peril and rendered thousands homeless in the two neighbouring states: http://www.cp24.com/news/death-toll-...#ixzz3CoTT2xey

# 56/14 – 14/9/7
                        Five days of heavy rains have left more than 335 dead in Pakistan and the Pakistan and Indian-administered areas of Kashmir, the region's worst flooding in more than five decades: https://uk.news.yahoo.com/floods-kil...3.html#NuLgZcT

c. Snow & Ice Storms

Canada – Alberta

# 55/14 – 14/9/3
                        Snow in September/14! Part of Alberta hit with winter wallop: http://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/video?clipI...ylistPageNum=1

Australia
                        # 54/14 – 14/8/1
                        Only 3 rd time for snow in this location, in the last 20 years: https://www.facebook.com/tristatewea...type=1&theater

EAPDR Readers’ Lead Article

Besides your intrepid editor writing lead articles from time to time, EAPDR extends an ongoing invitation to freelancers to submit topical chess articles for our lead article. Send on your article and we’ll review it with you, with a view to using it (we may suggest some editing, but generally very minor). You will get full credit in the publication. We will also post a bit of personal information on the freelancer, if they are agreeable.
                        ________________________________________________________________________
                        How to READ EAPDR: The links provide an extensive amount of material. They cannot be meaningfully read all at once. We suggest archiving your Environmental APD Reports, and when you have time and interest, go pick one link to peruse. Then leave it for a while. It may be that some can deal with a few links at a time, but we feel trying to do them all at one sitting is counter-productive. Also, when archived, you have research at your fingertips, should you need it in future.

Readers’ Feedback – We welcome your comments on what you read, see, etc., whether laudatory, questioning or constructive criticism. Or if you have something you’d like published, send it to us and we’ll discuss it to you – from links, public articles, etc., to you writing your own article to be published here. Contact: anthropogenicplanetarydestruct@gmail.com .

THIS NEWSLETTER IS FREE – EAPDR is targeted to come out on the 1st (and sometimes the 15th) of each month. As we’ve said, should you think this newsletter might be of interest to any of your family or friends, I’d be pleased to have them subscribe – as I said, it is free. Just “forward” the cover e-mail and this newsletter attachment to them, and they can decide then whether to respond to me or not: anthropogenicplanetarydestruct@gmail.com .

Newsletter Goals: There are passionate advocates, and passionate so-called deniers both with respect to ACC & APD. This newsletter is just trying to do its small bit on sharing info & raising “awareness”. We hope to generate thereby, a more intelligent debate on these issues. Though we are among those concerned about the planetary changes occurring, which we see as negative, we do seek to present information on both sides of the debate (though our balance will be in favour of those concerned).

NOTE re FUNDING: As a private company, we rely solely on donations of time and $ (we do not accept anonymous donations of money; we do allow a volunteer to remain anonymous if they so wish). We are not a charitable organization. We do not apply for, or accept:

i) Funds, grants, subsidies, advertising, etc. from any government;
                        ii) Funds, grants, subsidies, advertising, sponsorship, etc. from any corporations;
                        iii) Funds, grants, subsidies, advertising, sponsorship, etc. from any individuals we determine are somehow involved in Anthropogenic Climate Change, or Anthropogenic Planetary Destruction.

Editor: Bob Armstrong:

Name:	Armstrong(10)16.JPG
Views:	8
Size:	61.9 KB
ID:	185791

The Aboriginal first nations' historical ties to nature, in all countries, give them a big advantage over us immigrants, with respect to dealing with Planetary Destruction, including Climate Change. We ignore their wisdom at our peril.

Published by: Canadian Life Consulting;
                        Coordinator: Bob Armstrong

Continued in Part II below
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Re: Issue # 14-14, Dec. 1/14, Environmental APD Report - Pt. II

Environmental APD Report - Part II
                          (continued from Pt. I above)

Other Bob Armstrong Projects:

Canadian Spirits’ Den Contemplation Centre / Human Spirit (CSDCC E-Newsletter – awaiting first publication date)
                          Coordinator/Editor: Bob Armstrong
                          Publisher: Canadian Life Consulting
                          Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/spiritsden (Manager: Canadian Life Consulting)
                          E-mail: bobarm@sympatico.ca
                          - Promotes beneficial human social conduct

Canadian Life Consulting (CLC)
                          E-mail (temporary) – bobarm@sympatico.ca
                          - life-promoting projects (e.g.: publishes EAPDR; manages CSDCC on FB)

Name:	Friendship1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	3.5 KB
ID:	185792

Canadian Chess Consulting Service (CCCS)
                          Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Canad...64065437044857
                          E-mail: canadianchessconsultingservice@gmail.com
                          - Undertakes various chess projects (e.g.: publishes TCN)

Name:	CCCSKnight1.jpg
Size:	6.7 KB
ID:	185793

Toronto Chess News (TCN) - An E-Newsletter:
                          Editor: Bob Armstrong
                          - Toronto and World chess news
                          - free

Cooperative Chess Coalition (CCC) / Inside CCC (An E-Newsletter)
                          4 person partnership – Abbey Alo (Ghana); Ken Kurkowski (Canada); Joe Fatula (USA); Bob Armstrong (Canada), Coordinator
                          Facebook Chess Discussion Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/coop...hesscoalition/
                          E-mail: cooperativechesscoalition@gmail.com
                          - promotes chess discussion
                          - newsletter free

Name:	HamsterChess1(CCCLogo).jpg
Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	185794

Comment

• Jan. 1/15 Environmental APD Report (Issue # 15-1)

Environmental APD Report

APD = Anthropogenic (Human-Caused) Planetary Destruction

Name:	MapleTreeFall.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	185799

Issue # 15-1 – January 1, 2015

Hi Newsletter Subscribers:

Environment 2014 – Disappointing

One cannot say that 2014 was a stellar year for protecting the very fragile eco-system, which man affects by his/her human actions, and upon which all other animal, insect, plant, etc. species, with whom we share the planet, depend.

“The United Nations Climate Change Conference, COP20 or CMP10 was held in Lima, Peru, from December 1 to 12, 2014.[1] This was be the 20th yearly session of the Conference of the Parties (COP 20) to the 1992 United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) and the 10th session of the Meeting of the Parties (CMP 10) to the 1997 Kyoto Protocol.[2] The conference delegates held negotiations towards a global climate agreement.”[Wikipedia] To say the results were disappointing and ineffective is somewhat of an understatement. The final communique was such a watered down compromise as to be close to nothing.

This is confirmed by the immediate multitude of articles looking forward to the 2015 Paris, France Meeting for the concretizing of some progress. “The United Nations Climate Change Conference, COP21 or CMP11 will be held in Paris, France in 2015. The international climate conference will be held at the Le Bourgetsite from 30 November to 11 December 2015.[1] This will be the 21st yearly session of the Conference of the Parties (COP 21) to the 1992 United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) and the 11th session of the Meeting of the Parties (CMP 11) to the 1997 Kyoto Protocol.[2] The conference objective is to achieve a legally binding and universal agreement on climate, from all the nations of the world. Leadership of the negotiations is yet to be determined.” [Wikepedia]

Unfortunately, the template for the conferences is the same….will there be any more willingness to compromise in 2015, with the heightened warning call after another year of planetary deterioration and destruction?

What do you see as our planetary future at this point? Any optimism?

Write us with your views and we’d be pleased to review it with you, with a view to it either being a lead article, or a “Readers’ Comment”.

Resource Articles

Anthropogenic Climate Change - Analysis & Remedies

# 76/14 – 14/11/3

Name:	InternationalPanelCC(14)1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	185800

______________________________________________________________________________

EAPDR Readers’ Lead Article

Besides your intrepid editor writing lead articles from time to time, EAPDR extends an ongoing invitation to freelancers to submit topical chess articles for our lead article. Send on your article and we’ll review it with you, with a view to using it (we may suggest some editing, but generally very minor). You will get full credit in the publication. We will also post a bit of personal information on the freelancer, if they are agreeable.
                            ________________________________________________________________________

How to READ EAPDR: The links provide an extensive amount of material. They cannot be meaningfully read all at once. We suggest archiving your Environmental APD Reports, and when you have time and interest, go pick one link to peruse. Then leave it for a while. It may be that some can deal with a few links at a time, but we feel trying to do them all at one sitting is counter-productive. Also, when archived, you have research at your fingertips, should you need it in future.

Readers’ Feedback – We welcome your comments on what you read, see, etc., whether laudatory, questioning or constructive criticism. Or if you have something you’d like published, send it to us and we’ll discuss it to you – from links, public articles, etc., to you writing your own article to be published here. Contact: anthropogenicplanetarydestruct@gmail.com .

THIS NEWSLETTER IS FREE – EAPDR is targeted to come out on the 1st (and sometimes the 15th) of each month. As we’ve said, should you think this newsletter might be of interest to any of your family or friends, I’d be pleased to have them subscribe – as I said, it is free. Just “forward” the cover e-mail and this newsletter attachment to them, and they can decide then whether to respond to me or not: anthropogenicplanetarydestruct@gmail.com .

Newsletter Goals: There are passionate advocates, and passionate so-called deniers both with respect to ACC & APD. This newsletter is just trying to do its small bit on sharing info & raising “awareness”. We hope to generate thereby, a more intelligent debate on these issues. Though we are among those concerned about the planetary changes occurring, which we see as negative, we do seek to present information on both sides of the debate (though our balance will be in favour of those concerned).

NOTE re FUNDING: As a private company, we rely solely on donations of time and $ (we do not accept anonymous donations of money; we do allow a volunteer to remain anonymous if they so wish). We are not a charitable organization. We do not apply for, or accept:

i) Funds, grants, subsidies, advertising, etc. from any government;
                            ii) Funds, grants, subsidies, advertising, sponsorship, etc. from any corporations;
                            iii) Funds, grants, subsidies, advertising, sponsorship, etc. from any individuals we determine are somehow involved in Anthropogenic Climate Change, or Anthropogenic Planetary Destruction.

Name:	Armstrong(10)16.JPG
Views:	8
Size:	61.9 KB
ID:	185801

The Aboriginal first nations' historical ties to nature, in all countries, give them a big advantage over us immigrants, with respect to dealing with Planetary Destruction, including Climate Change. We ignore their wisdom at our peril.

Published by: Canadian Life Consulting;

Other Bob Armstrong Projects:

Canadian Spirits’ Den Contemplation Centre / Human Spirit (CSDCC E-Newsletter – awaiting first publication date)
                            Coordinator/Editor: Bob Armstrong
                            Publisher: Canadian Life Consulting
                            Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/spiritsden (Manager: Canadian Life Consulting)
                            E-mail: bobarm@sympatico.ca
                            - Promotes beneficial human social conduct

Canadian Life Consulting (CLC)
                            E-mail (temporary) – bobarm@sympatico.ca
                            - life-promoting projects (e.g.: publishes EAPDR; manages CSDCC on FB)

Name:	Dove1.jpg
Size:	2.9 KB
ID:	185802

Canadian Chess Consulting Service (CCCS)
                            Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Canad...64065437044857
                            - Undertakes various chess projects (e.g.: publishes TCN)

Name:	CCCSKnight1.jpg
Size:	6.7 KB
ID:	185793

Toronto Chess News (TCN) - An E-Newsletter:
                            - Toronto and World chess news
                            - free

Cooperative Chess Coalition (CCC) / Inside CCC (An E-Newsletter)
                            4 person partnership – Abbey Alo (Ghana); Ken Kurkowski (Canada); Joe Fatula (USA); Bob Armstrong (Canada), Coordinator
                            Facebook Chess Discussion Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/coop...hesscoalition/
                            E-mail: cooperativechesscoalition@gmail.com
                            - promotes chess discussion
                            - newsletter free

Name:	HamsterChess1(CCCLogo).jpg
Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	185794
                            Last edited by Bob Armstrong; Tuesday, 30th December, 2014, 10:02 PM.

Comment

• Re: Jan. 1/15 Environmental APD Report (Issue # 15-1)

A bunch of people flew to Lima to meet and chat about things like conservation and renewable energy. Have they never heard of Skype and other types of teleconferencing?
                              "Tom is a well known racist, and like most of them he won't admit it, possibly even to himself." - Ed Seedhouse, October 4, 2020.

Comment

Working...
                              X