specific question vs. new ChessTalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• specific question vs. new ChessTalk

OK, from my previous thread, I gather that due to a tool "feature", threads that I have completely read will not automatically appear completely read. One option I have is to mark the whole forum as read, but there is no straightforward workaround (if I wanted to be tied down by workarounds) to mark a specific thread completely read. Please confirm if I have understood correctly. And if yes, how can the other users accept a bulletin board where it's not readily obvious what you have already read? I don't understand this "useability".

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help me avoid the situation I'm in now, where I log in and see a list of threads with new posts, and when I go to them, some of them have no new posts since the last time I read them all. I would really appreciate being liberated here.

Best regards.

Re: specific question vs. new ChessTalk

Oh there is a straightforward workaround also. Click on the thread itself (not the new icon or anything) from the forum display (not the forum home) so that you see the first post of the thread. That seems to clear it. Perhaps some other ways will also.
    Christopher Mallon
    FIDE Arbiter

Comment

Working...
    X