5-day Sale On-line Only!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5-day Sale On-line Only!

If you purchase for over $35 at our online store before midnight on Sunday Dec 9, 2012, you will receive a copy of "How to Think in Chess" for FREE!

Go to www.strategygames.ca

Do a search on "How to think". Change the search from any of the words to all of the words.

Add it to your cart. You will be charged the full amount online but we will adjust on our end so that you pay nothing for this book.

How to Think in Chess
    by Jan Przewoznik & Marek Soszynski
    Paperback: 288 pages

How To Think in Chess is the rare book that explains in clear terms the techniques the chess masters use to find their moves. Reading this will show you how to assess your own thought processes, and how to reorganise them in practice.

Item ID IA76
    Our price $ 34.95

Or you can go directly to the item:

receivebeforehttp://strategygames.ca/boutique/store/produit.php?langue=EN&code=IA76

This offer is only available online and is not offered in our stores nor with any additional discounts.

Larry

Re: 5-day Sale On-line Only!

I just took advantage of this offer to buy two old tournament books.
    Last edited by Ken Craft; Wednesday, 5th December, 2012, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Re: 5-day Sale On-line Only!

Originally posted by Ken Craft View Post
      I just took advantage of this offer to by two old tournament books.

Great! Our profits from these sales go to things like sponsoring the Canadian Junior...you have made a contribution to chess in Canada!

Thanks Ken, for your continued support!

Larry

Comment

any feedback on How to Think in Chess ?

Originally posted by Larry Bevand View Post
        How to Think in Chess
        by Jan Przewoznik & Marek Soszynski
        Paperback: 288 pages
        How To Think in Chess is the rare book that explains in clear terms the techniques the chess masters use to find their moves. Reading this will show you how to assess your own thought processes, and how to reorganise them in practice.
        Item ID IA76
        Our price $ 34.95
        http://strategygames.ca/boutique/sto...e=EN&code=IA76
        Larry
        Has anyone had the chance to read this book yet? I am thinking of buying it outright! If you don't mind, please indicate your approximate rating if/when you reply here, or email.

Thanks and regards, Aris.

Comment

Re: any feedback on How to Think in Chess ?

Originally posted by Aris Marghetis View Post
          Has anyone had the chance to read this book yet? I am thinking of buying it outright! If you don't mind, please indicate your approximate rating if/when you reply here, or email
          I only looked at amazon for sample pages, and chesscafe for reviews. I would buy (take a deal) but my letter is already on the way to Santa

Comment

Re: any feedback on How to Think in Chess ?

A local chess friend also sent me a ChessCafe review, and then I really couldn't resist! :)

I just ordered a board game for the holidays, and the book. Larry, this is an awesome offer, and as usual, Bertrand was super helpful! By the way Larry, I understand that you might be in Ottawa next week? If yes, please feel free to call me, we can grab drink/food.

Comment

Working...
            X