Alex T. Ferreira

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex T. Ferreira

Does anyone know what the T in Alex T. Ferreira stands for? I am very interested to know since he is a famous toronto tournament organizer.

Re: Alex T. Ferreira

Originally posted by Jonathan Yu View Post
    Does anyone know what the T in Alex T. Ferreira stands for? I am very interested to know since he is a famous toronto tournament organizer.
    Clearly, it must be short for "Tournament"
    ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry Liles View Post
      Clearly, it must be short for "Tournament"
      I suggest it is more clear it stands for "Tremendous"! :) but too humble to publicize it ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Aris Marghetis View Post
        I suggest it is more clear it stands for "Tremendous"! :) but too humble to publicize it ;)
        Well, just "Mr. T" will have to do then!
        ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry Liles View Post
          Well, just "Mr. T" will have to do then!
          Could Mr. T stand for Mr. Toronto ?? Is Alex trying to get political, and give Ford a run for his money??

Bob A

Comment

While those middle names are definitely worthy of Alex T. Ferreira, I have heard from unverified sources that his TRUE middle name is something closer to Tiberius, Telemachus or Thor (god of thunder). Can anyone confirm this?

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan Yu View Post
              While those middle names are definitely worthy of Alex T. Ferreira, I have heard from unverified sources that his TRUE middle name is something closer to Tiberius, Telemachus or Thor (god of thunder). Can anyone confirm this?
              Is this related to the "jellopants" debate of 2012? Alex F. is eternally shrouded in mystery. I think he alternates between Tiberius, Telemachus and Thor, depending on the day and the lady, but you Hart House guys need to give him a break before he signs on Bob A. to conduct a mayoral campaign and leaves the club.

Comment

I had the idea that the T stands for "Terminator" after he defeated Bryan Lamb in the 2008 SCC club championships.

Comment

Working...
                X