Canadian Chess Masters: Please read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Chess Masters: Please read

I would like to upgrade Chesstalk with your contributions. So I am looking for folks who are interested in making a monthly contribution to this site. At this point we will be looking at 4 different contributors for March 2013 on our English site and 4 on our French site....if someone can contribute to both sites and provides the translation, I am fine with that.

There is a modest remuneration.

The material can be used for reproduction on the CMA website (chess-math.org and echecs.org).

You have to talk about chess in Canada and analyze at least 1 game each time.

Contact me at bevand at chess-mathdot org

I would like to start this series in March 2013.

Larry

Re: Canadian Chess Masters: Please read

Originally posted by Larry Bevand View Post
    I would like to upgrade Chesstalk with your contributions. So I am looking for folks who are interested in making a monthly contribution to this site. At this point we will be looking at 4 different contributors for March 2013 on our English site and 4 on our French site....if someone can contribute to both sites and provides the translation, I am fine with that.

There is a modest remuneration.

The material can be used for reproduction on the CMA website (chess-math.org and echecs.org).

You have to talk about chess in Canada and analyze at least 1 game each time.

Contact me at bevand at chess-mathdot org

I would like to start this series in March 2013.

Larry
    Hans Jung will lead our series on March 5 2013. If you would like to be a contributor to this series, please contact me.

Larry

Comment

Re: Canadian Chess Masters: Please read

Originally posted by Larry Bevand View Post
      Hans Jung will lead our series on March 5 2013. If you would like to be a contributor to this series, please contact me.

Larry
      Michael Kleinman has signed up for March 17 2013.

Comment

Working...
      X