message to JB (et al) re Ontario Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• message to JB (et al) re Ontario Open

Hi there, the actual announcement for the Ontario Open has already been posted at :
    http://eoca.org/2012-13_tournaments.html

If you have any feedback, please email it ASAP, and thanks in advance for helping us! :)

Note that the Carleton University website is being rebuilt, so I do not yet have the weblink for summer guest accommodations. I just confirmed by phone that their budget rooms will indeed be available weeks before our tournament begins, but they do not expect the booking website to be available before the end of March. I know this is frustrating! :(
    late point : the new link will probably be posted off of the current housing.carleton.ca page

When you look at the event details, note we have offset the round times, so that most Ontario & Quebec players could drive in on Saturday morning (first round at 12noon), and drive home on Monday evening (last round at 3pm). The idea with the offset round times was to try and save a night or two of accommodation costs for players travelling far! :)

Finally, please note that whereas I can receive email today, I cannot send any. I am trying to figure it out with Rogers tech support, and will send out all my replies as soon as I can.

Thanks and regards,

Aris Marghetis
    Ontario Open
Working...
X