Cycc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycc?

For my stats on CanBase, I need the winners on tiebreak (or playoff) in the following sections of the 2013 CYCC:

U12 (Zhang, Wan, Zotkin, Xu).
    U14 (Cao, Doknjas, Yu, Saha).
    U16 (Lo, Wang, Dorrance, Kalra).

Re: Cycc?

Originally posted by Hugh Brodie View Post
    For my stats on CanBase, I need the winners on tiebreak (or playoff) in the following sections of the 2013 CYCC:

U12 (Zhang, Wan, Zotkin, Xu).
    U14 (Cao, Doknjas, Yu, Saha).
    U16 (Lo, Wang, Dorrance, Kalra).
    Wan won under 12 in a single-elimination playoff.
    Dorrance won under 16 the same way.
    I think Cao won under 14 but not positive about that one.
    "Tom is a well known racist, and like most of them he won't admit it, possibly even to himself." - Ed Seedhouse, October 4, 2020.

Comment

https://sites.google.com/site/ottawa...2013---winners

Comment

Under 10 girls winner is Jeannie Zhang and not Jennie Zhang.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post
          Under 10 girls winner is Jeannie Zhang and not Jennie Zhang.
          Thanks.

Fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by John Upper View Post
            Thanks.

Fixed.
            Hi John,

I have some parents who tell me they renewed their CFC membership at the 2013 CYCC....but it has not been updated on the CFC site...has that info been submitted to the CFC...we are putting CFC Executiv Director Michael Von Keitz in charge of collecting CFC membership at the NAYCC...that way we will not receive a bill from the CFC...in 2010...we had to absorb $300 in unpaid memberships :)

Larry

Comment

I've been in email contact with one parent, and (after checking with the CYCC Treasurer) I paid for their sons' memberships via PayPal this morning.

I don't know the current status of any other CFC membership renewals during the CYCC/CO. I ran the website, and it did not collect membership renewals, but had links going to the CFC and FQE. The event Treasurer collected cash on site, but I have not been sent a list of names of those who renewed.

If I do any more renewals via PayPal, I'll be sure to email Francis (or you) about it by Tuesday afternoon, so (FWIW) you'll at least have my word that they're up-to-date.

Is MvK going to be onsite during day 1 @ NAYCC?

Comment

Originally posted by John Upper View Post
                I've been in email contact with one parent, and (after checking with the CYCC Treasurer) I paid for their sons' memberships via PayPal this morning.

I don't know the current status of any other CFC membership renewals during the CYCC/CO. I ran the website, and it did not collect membership renewals, but had links going to the CFC and FQE. The event Treasurer collected cash on site, but I have not been sent a list of names of those who renewed.

If I do any more renewals via PayPal, I'll be sure to email Francis (or you) about it by Tuesday afternoon, so (FWIW) you'll at least have my word that they're up-to-date.

Is MvK going to be onsite during day 1 @ NAYCC?
                Hi John,

We've set up 3 Registration counters at the Chestnut Grande Ballroom, on
                the 2nd floor - one is specifically for the CFC. Michael Von Keitz has kindly
                agreed to man this on Wed. 14 Aug. to collect CFC dues, and I'm sure will
                help promote the CFC. Our own Regn. desks are open 9:30 am - 5:30 pm.

Francis

Comment

Working...
                X