Trump: Set to declare 2024 presidential bid tonight; will indictments follow soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dilip Panjwani View Post
    One person's treason is another's 'revolution'...
    True, but Trump is not a revolutionary nor is he a democrat, neither are his sycophants. He wants to be a dictator for life, and they want him to be their dictator for life. Mixed in with this is rabid Christian fanaticism. These factors are why the situation is so critical. I still suspect that reasonable and law-abiding Americans will manage to convict Trump of a felony and thereby disqualify him from running again, hopefully with minimal collateral damage. If they do not stop him he will continue to get bolder and bolder in his calls for violence. America is at a crossroads, implosion remains possible. Trump should be shot and pissed on.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
      Locking down people with no symptoms and masking healthy people and children was the main crime resulting in the greatest unnecessary mass transfer of wealth from small businesses to elite corporations like Amazon...

The laws of evolution dictate that a virulent virus will never spread to pandemic proportions as it kills its hosts very quickly and hence cannot spread. That is why you do not see ebola pandemics.
      First, agreed completely.

Second, the Bubonic Plague killed an estimated one-third of all people in Europe in an era when the fastest mode of transportation was to ride on horseback, or travel by foot (though what you say may well be true of Ebola).

Comment

Originally posted by Brad Thomson View Post

This "proxy" war is absolutely necessary.
        Nope.

Trump would have stopped that tyrant dead in his tracks within 2 weeks of the invasion, ha!

By a show of shear force.

Whatever it takes.

Now what? Ukraine children dying as you read this post! Over a year of blood and death!

Watch this ...

https://youtu.be/FfJv9QYrlwg

... look at how smug Germany giggles.

They're not giggling now.

Are they?

Last edited by Neil Frarey; Monday, 27th March, 2023, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post
          Trump would have stopped that tyrant dead in his tracks within 2 weeks of the invasion, ha!
          Unlikely. Trump, who wants to be a tyrant himself, was impeached for illegally withholding support to Ukraine in a failed attempt to bribe Zelenskyy. This only helped and encouraged Putin. Also, Trump is on record as supporting Putin and considering him a friend. Now, of course Trump never hesitates to stab his friends in the back and toss them under the bus once they are no longer any use to him, so you may be right.

Comment

It seems to me that Mike Pence is sort of pretending that he doesn't really want to have to testify against Numb-Nuts, and he suggests that he may challenge the subpoena in court, and he says we will see what comes of it, and so forth... but in actually Pence is absolutely drooling inside, and he will be giggling all the way to the courtroom while licking his chops and rubbing his hands together in glee.

Comment

Does Trump play chess?

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Henderson View Post
                Does Trump play chess?
                Click image for larger version  Name:	trumpowsky.gif Views:	0 Size:	257.8 KB ID:	225655

CRUSH People With The Trompowsky Attack!

Image courtesy of GothamChess

FYI ...

During the 2016 World Chess Championship match, Magnus Carlsen, as White, played the Trompowsky Attack in game 1. A Russian onlooker said that is was "a Trompowski for President Trump." Carlsen's father, Henrik, was later interviewed and seemed to think that his son did play the Trompowski Attack as a phonetic wink at Donald Trump.

After the game, a reported asked Magnus if the Trompowsky Attack was in any way a nod to President Trump. Carlsen replied, A little bit." Magnus Carlsen admitted on Norway television TV2 that he was a big fan of Donald Trump, saying, "Trump is incredibly good at finding opponents' weaknesses. He speaks only about that the other candidates are stupid or smelly. There should be more of this in chess, too."

Bill Wall
                http://billwall.phpwebhosting.com/ar..._and_chess.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post

Click image for larger version Name:	trumpowsky.gif Views:	0 Size:	257.8 KB ID:	225655

CRUSH People With The Trompowsky Attack!

Image courtesy of GothamChess

FYI ...

During the 2016 World Chess Championship match, Magnus Carlsen, as White, played the Trompowsky Attack in game 1. A Russian onlooker said that is was "a Trompowski for President Trump." Carlsen's father, Henrik, was later interviewed and seemed to think that his son did play the Trompowski Attack as a phonetic wink at Donald Trump.

After the game, a reported asked Magnus if the Trompowsky Attack was in any way a nod to President Trump. Carlsen replied, A little bit." Magnus Carlsen admitted on Norway television TV2 that he was a big fan of Donald Trump, saying, "Trump is incredibly good at finding opponents' weaknesses. He speaks only about that the other candidates are stupid or smelly. There should be more of this in chess, too."

Bill Wall
                  http://billwall.phpwebhosting.com/ar..._and_chess.htm

After reading this post, I had 2 thoughts come to mind .....

1) the ending comment attributed to Magnus Carlsen ... does it mean human chess matches should reduce to psychological warfare (since no humans can beat the best computer engines)? This seems like a throwback to 1970s Bobby Fischer, before computer engines even existed or were imaginable.

2) Is chess a game of White supremacy? (LOL, a very double-edged question).

EDIT: the 2nd question came to mind when reading Neil's line about "Carlsen, as White, played the Trompowsky Attack".
                  Last edited by Pargat Perrer; Thursday, 30th March, 2023, 04:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post

After reading this post, I had 2 thoughts come to mind .....

1) the ending comment attributed to Magnus Carlsen ... does it mean human chess matches should reduce to psychological warfare (since no humans can beat the best computer engines)? This seems like a throwback to 1970s Bobby Fischer, before computer engines even existed or were imaginable.

2) Is chess a game of White supremacy? (LOL, a very double-edged question).

EDIT: the 2nd question came to mind when reading Neil's line about "Carlsen, as White, played the Trompowsky Attack".
                    ???

Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post

... Neil's line about "Carlsen, as White, played the Trompowsky Attack".

Not my line.

Fake news ... again ... sigh.

Last edited by Neil Frarey; Thursday, 30th March, 2023, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Henderson View Post
                      Does Trump play chess?
                      Trump is a stunned dunce, he is likely incapable of grasping the concept of X's and O's.

Comment

I am looking forward to Trump's mugshot. The first of many to be sure. I do not expect the Americans to hang this traitor, but they will surely convict him of felonies rendering him ineligible to run for President again. It is very rare for the Americans to get anything right, but this time they have. We will see how many of Trump's sycophants protest and commit acts of violence as he calls for them to do. We will also see the Republican "politicians" drop him like a hot potato one by one as this process moves along. Trump will end up alone and in disgrace, if not in jail. This man is the most abject failure we have seen in a very long time.

They will get Numb-Nuts on the affair with the hooker, on incitement to insurrection, on the attempts to interfere with the election results in Georgia, and on theft and concealment of classified documents.
                        Last edited by Brad Thomson; Thursday, 30th March, 2023, 06:16 PM.

Comment

I believe this set of Trump indictments in New York could be just the first set of many more to come, in various jurisdictions.

I won a small wager, good for one adult beverage of my choice, by predicting the first Trump indictment would arrive in March, 2023.

The real test for The Donald may arrive if prosecutors from different legal entities would work together to produce a RICO-related case against him. RICO, acronym for Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations, was brought in circa 1970, to deal with organized crime in a more effective manner. Canada has a similar statute: 'Criminal Organization'. One aspect of RICO favoring prosecutors: No statute of limitations. Interestingly, Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani employed RICO with success when he was working as a Manhattan prosecutor, before he served as Mayor of New York City. Giuliani's father was apparently a small-time organized crime figure.

Comment

Entertaining to watch the drool drip from your collective draconian mouths whilst recklessly constructing this theater of a political modern day lynching.

Please, use a napkin.

Comment

Not to worry Neil, in America one is innocent until proven guilty. If Trump is not guilty with respect to the hooker, the insurrection, the attempts to manipulate the results in Georgia and the absconding with classified documents, then he will get off. He may even get off if he IS guilty, but he will never be convicted by juries of his peers UNLESS he is guilty.

I do not think you should use the word "lynching", it sounds racist (though having known you I do not believe that you are), as are the words "Nazi" and "Gestapo" when Trump and his sycophants use them (they ARE racists).

Comment

Based upon what the media has stated repeatedly in recent months I have suggested that if Trump is convicted of a felony, he will be disqualified from running for President again. It seems that this was mis- if not dis-information and I apologize for not checking my facts. GO TRUMP GO (to jail and then to the oval office remotely from your cell).
                                Can a Convicted Felon Run for President? - Recording Law

Comment

Working...
                                X