New World Order (NWO), sometimes called the Great Reset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
    The New World Order (Label of the Left)/The Great Reset (Label of the Right)

Our own self-governance, while maintaining individual freedoms, is one of the most critical human issues.

This is one of those rare times that both sides of the political spectrum are identifying the same issue, though they may approach it somewhat differently.

There are powers that wish to direct the affairs of humanity........and, unfortunately, their idea of "benefiting humanity" and our plebeian idea of "benefiting humanity" are not the same.

And "NO"....this is not just a mere conspiracy theory.

Decisions have been, and are currently being, made to implement this covert (And sometimes quite open) agenda.

We must be very alert to where we are starting to cede to authority, power over us that we will be unable to later take back.

Any comments CT'ers?

Bob A

P.S. I do consider Sid's materials on this of importance.......it is a matter of priority and time on-line.
    The bottom line:
    Nobody has the right to govern somebody else, or to enforce their idea of 'benefiting humanity' upon others. Only people agreeing with each other can join hands to act jointly to govern themselves and act in a way they feel 'benefits humanity'....
    Our current systems of government are not set up to follow this simple idea ... only a Libertarian system can ...
    Last edited by Dilip Panjwani; Saturday, 24th June, 2023, 10:05 AM.

Comment

The New World Order (NWO)/The Great Reset (GR)

Short Video : https://twitter.com/Spiro_Ghost/stat...85260109692929

Sid Belzberg Post # 1411 on CT: Climate Change Thread (23/7/1) - relevant here.

What do CT'ers think? Extreme? Conspiracy Theory only? Something to say?

Bob A (TS/P)

Comment

The New World Order (NWO)/The Great Reset (GR)

Short Video : https://twitter.com/Spiro_Ghost/stat...85260109692929

Sid Belzberg Post # 1411 on CT: Climate Change Thread (23/7/1) - relevant here.

What do CT'ers think? Extreme? Conspiracy Theory only? Something to say?

Bob A (TS/P)
        What do YOU think Bob?

Comment

Hi Sid - Let's let other CT'ers weigh in first............

Bob A

Comment

Conversation Format for NWO/GR

I would like to try to come up with a set of commonly accepted statements by all sides that set out some facts on this complicated and controversial topic.

I would like to start with the Post # 91 of Dilip Panjwani (23/6/24).

Commonly Accepted Statements on NWO/GR (Proposed by Bob Armstrong)

Statement # 1. World-wide, in the past, people have had a structure of government imposed on them by a minority.

Statement # 2. Over time, electors have democratically accepted the government structure proposed at the time, usually some variant of earlier forms of government (Who are "electors" has evolved over time).

Statement # 3. People (A majority of the local government, at least) have the right to.agree with each other on a government structure for themselves and can join hands to act jointly to govern themselves, and act in a way they feel "benefits themselves and humanity", so long as there is a respect for basic human rights.

OK CT'ers...........weigh in with comments......the best form of content will be to actually produce for discussion the revised statement you are proposing.

Bob A

Comment

I would like to try to come up with a set of commonly accepted statements by all sides that set out some facts on this complicated and controversial topic.

Statement # 1. World-wide, in the past, people have had a structure of government imposed on them by a minority.

Statement # 2. Over time, electors have democratically accepted the government structure proposed at the time, usually some variant of earlier forms of government (Who are "electors" has evolved over time).

Statement # 3. People (A majority of the local government, at least) have the right to.agree with each other on a government structure for themselves and can join hands to act jointly to govern themselves, and act in a way they feel "benefits themselves and humanity", so long as there is a respect for basic human rights.

OK CT'ers...........weigh in with comments......the best form of content will be to actually produce for discussion the revised statement you are proposing.

Bob A
              Listen to the videos first before trying to discuss and summarize this, please.

Comment

The process, as I use it, is for anyone to generate a statement they think might gain broad acceptance.

They do not have to be an "expert" to put forward a proposed statement.

I have not viewed all the relevant material, but few here have. And I do have Dilip's comments in Post # 91, to which I am somewhat favourable, as my working base. So I'm trying for statements, to start, that at least Dilip and I might agree on. Of course everyone else can, and is invited to, chime in.

I'd invite you to revise the statements if you feel they will not gain broad acceptance..... improve them. Or, put forward better Statements that you believe will be commonly accepted.

I know this is a new process I have adopted here and in the Negative Climate Change thread. It is going to take time for everyone to figure out how to make it work best.

Bob A (Anti-NWO)

Comment

The process, as I use it, is for anyone to generate a statement they think might gain broad acceptance.

They do not have to be an "expert" to put forward a proposed statement.

I have not viewed all the relevant material, but few here have. And I do have Dilip's comments in Post # 91, to which I am somewhat favourable, as my working base. So I'm trying for statements, to start, that at least Dilip and I might agree on. Of course everyone else can, and is invited to, chime in.

I'd invite you to revise the statements if you feel they will not gain broad acceptance..... improve them. Or, put forward better Statements that you believe will be commonly accepted.

I know this is a new process I have adopted here and in the Negative Climate Change thread. It is going to take time for everyone to figure out how to make it work best.

Bob A (Anti-NWO)
                  You said you would review the material and have not. How do you expect me to take you seriously?

Comment

I recognize the problem........lack of data affects evaluation......

But I will do my best with what I've got until I view your two main videos you are concerned most about (I have actually taken the step to archive them, so I can find them immediately when I get sufficient time to go through them.....stopping and starting because I can only take a short video stretch at a time).

Bob A (Anti-NWO)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post

Bob A
                      LOL.

Bob, if you want us to accept that these are "facts", please provide some examples of their existence. Same old story. I'm sure the logic you have lined up for this is exemplary, but as usual, these premises are unsupportable.

#1 Premise (commonly accepted fact). In this society, majority rules. Nothing else really matters.

Comment

• Fred Henderson has proposed a statement (Post # 100). I would like to revise it a bit (I don't accept the second sentence) and add it to the list of Commonly Accepted Statements. I would suggest inserting it in the list as the new # 3.

Also, I am proposing a new Statement # 4.

Commonly Accepted Statements re NWO/GR

Statement # 3. (Henderson/Armstrong Proposal) Democratic societies have adopted "Rule by the Majority".

Statement # 4. (Armstrong Proposal) People have passed "Constitutions" and developed Courts in order to have human rights respected and to prohibit the tyranny of the majority.

Statement # 5. People (A majority of the local government, at least) have the right to.agree with each other on a government structure for themselves and can join hands to act jointly to govern themselves, and act in a way they feel "benefits themselves and humanity", so long as there is a respect for basic human rights.

The floor is now open to the CT'ers avalanche of criticism! As we have said, the best comment is when there is the proposed revision of the Statement in question.

Bob A (Anti-NWO)

Comment

• https://twitter.com/nashman00769/sta...58925096366081

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-07-08 at 11.05.16 PM.png
Views:	23
Size:	585.5 KB
ID:	227653

Comment

• Fred, in his Post # 100, stated:

"Bob, if you want us to accept that these are "facts", please provide some examples of their existence."

The Conversation Format we are using here does not work this way.

The Statements are to be short and to be such that the proposer believes it is commonly accepted as fact. Thus it is assumed that there is much supportive evidence available, accepted by many. Thus the proposer does not have to provide evidence in support ("some examples of their existence"). Benefit of the doubt applies initially.

However, when a CT'er wants to propose a revision of the Statement, or outright rejection, then the burden falls on them to support their proposed changes by evidence.

At this point, the original Statement Proposer must then bring out the heavy weapons, and produce evidence that supports the statement, and shows that the proposed revisions are wrong.

Where there are no proposed revisions to Statements for a week, then this process is shown to have worked........no extra work for the Statement Proposer, since s/he was right that most know the evidence in support already.

Bob A (Anti-NWO)

Comment

• In Fascism, the assets are owned by the State, but administered for the benefit of the people (Correct me if I am wrong).

In Communism, the assets are owned by the workers, but administered on their behalf by the State (Correct me if I am wrong).

Question

At ground zero, in practice, what is the difference in the operation of these two statements?

Bob A (Anti-NWO)

Comment

• Re Post # 101 above (Sat., July, 8)

Our "Conversation Format" operates on two main principles:

1. If there is no proposed revision of a Statement put forward as a "Commonly-Held" Statement, nor objection, within one week, then the Statement is considered "commonly-accepted" (This follows the Quebec parliamentary procedure: No objection to a motion put, then no discussion or voting necessary - motion is considered passed by a majority, at least).
                                2. The goal is not "unanimity", though that would be nice. The goal is "majority" acceptance of a Statement; this gives it the status of "commonly-held".

5 Commonly-held Statements have now been posted for one week without any suggested revisions. So the following Statements are now "commonly-accepted" by the CT'ers interacting in this thread (Of course, revisions to Statements can be proposed at any time, regardless of how long they may have been commonly accepted by that time):

Commonly Accepted Statements re NWO/GR

Statement # 3. Democratic societies have adopted "Rule by the Majority".

Statement # 4. People have passed "Constitutions" and developed Courts in order to have human rights respected and to prohibit the tyranny of the majority.

Statement # 5. People (A majority of the local government, at least) have the right to.agree with each other on a government structure for themselves and can join hands to act jointly to govern themselves, and act in a way they feel "benefits themselves and humanity", so long as there is a respect for basic human rights.

I believe this is no small achievement by our group......there are many various government theories held by the many CT'ers here (Capitalism, Libertarianism, Democratic Marxism, etc.). Trying to put together agreed upon statements on this issue is worth something, and even deserves to be re-posted elsewhere to generate there discussion on this critical issue.

Bob A (Anti-NWO)

Comment

Working...
                                X