Crazy Conspiracy Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Conspiracy Theories

Ready for Brain Transparency? > World Economic Forum Annual Meeting | World Economic Forum (weforum.org)

Zero chance this will be abused by censorious bureaucrats.

I may indeed live to see man-made horrors beyond my comprehension.
    "Tom is a well known racist, and like most of them he won't admit it, possibly even to himself." - Ed Seedhouse, October 4, 2020.

Neurotechnology - A Project of the World Economic Forum (= moving towards the New World Order) - to improve lives and to gain insight into the human brain (Otherwise known as the study of brain "transparency").

I agree, Tom.........slightly discomforting to say the least!

~ Bob A (T-S/P)

Comment

Brain Transparency has been around for decades, primarily used b y gov't for surveillance of potentiol terrorists or psycopaths (same thing?) It was used in the gulf war for communication between command c enter and jet fighter pilots.

Neurobrain devices, (nanode technology) has been around for a while too. I recall a story in the late 20th or early 21st, about a guy who was completely paralyzed, the only thing he could do was blink. Neurosurgeons implanted a cone-shaped electrode type device into the guy's brain, then trained a important nerv4e ending to grow into the hollow end. With the aid of sophisticated computer. They would use this to pattern his brain waves in order to operate a computer by the power of thought alone. They would tell him, say, to think about @think about clicking the start button, then use the brainwave pattern to actually pop up the start menu. When the chief neurosurgeon was asked how the poor guy liked this new development, the surgeon sais he enjoys it morer than blinking his eyes.

Here's a google search on the subject.

https://www.google.com/search?q=oper...hrome&ie=UTF-8

As for the conference, I'll wait to see what these two experts (A philosopher and the CEO of a left-of-center magazine, no neuroscientists) have to say first.
      Last edited by Fred Henderson; Saturday, 4th February, 2023, 10:11 PM.

Comment

This documentary properly puts what Tom is posting in perspective.

https://live.childrenshealthdefense....is-now-global/

Comment

More WEF fun. Not like they would use the excuse of climate change to stop you from travelling freely.

The surprising stickiness of the “15-minute city” | World Economic Forum (weforum.org)
          "Tom is a well known racist, and like most of them he won't admit it, possibly even to himself." - Ed Seedhouse, October 4, 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
            This documentary properly puts what Tom is posting in perspective.

https://live.childrenshealthdefense....is-now-global/
            If you are addressing me, do believe i understand Tom's position, and I do realize that there is a possibility that the technology can be misused. But I respectfully submit that I am not going to watch a five-part docuseries to get your perspective on Tom's position. Or is that your position on Tom's perspective?I was merely supplying some supporting information on a topic I know something about.
            Last edited by Fred Henderson; Monday, 6th February, 2023, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Henderson View Post

If you are addressing me, do believe i understand Tom's position, and I do realize that there is a possibility that the technology can be misused. But I respectfully submit that I am not going to watch a five-part docuseries to get your perspective on Tom's position. Or is that your position on Tom's perspective?I was merely supplying some supporting information on a topic I know something about.
              I was not addressing you in particular. hence you are not quoted. I have been aware of the technological developments you mentioned for some time
              and actually purchased brain interface hardware in 2012 for research purposes only a year after this company was founded,
              https://www.emotiv.com/
              Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Monday, 6th February, 2023, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post

I was not addressing you in particular. hence you are not quoted. I have been aware of the technological developments you mentioned for some time
                and actually purchased brain interface hardware in 2012 for research purposes only a year after this company was founded,
                https://www.emotiv.com/
                OK, my bad. I made that assumption because your post followed mine, which I took to mean that you were addressing me, and inviting others to comment. Many people do that here, I would say.

So you actually have brain interface hardware in your possession? Do tell. I'm very interested. :)

I am reminded of a 3-way conversation years ago at the Bayview Games Club in Toronto, between myself, Bill Evans, and another man who was in the business of some kind of brain imaging or patterning, I can't recall. Does that mean anything to you?

:)

Comment

OK, my bad. I made that assumption because your post followed mine, which I took to mean that you were addressing me, and inviting others to comment. Many people do that here, I would say.

So you actually have brain interface hardware in your possession? Do tell. I'm very interested. :)

I am reminded of a 3-way conversation years ago at the Bayview Games Club in Toronto, between myself, Bill Evans, and another man who was in the business of some kind of brain imaging or patterning, I can't recall. Does that mean anything to you?

:)
                  I did an experiment in 2013 to see if we could find EEG correlations when specific notes on a piano were played and the resulting EEG read out. I then had my wife who has perfect pitch to think of a simple tune and see if we could transpose the resultant EEG back into notes and replicate it on a piano after calibrating the baseline EEG for my wife as described above.
                  I was not skilled enough in using the Emotiv interface to get the correlation I was looking for. But it was an interesting experiment.

No
                  Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Sunday, 12th February, 2023, 04:19 AM.

Comment

You could not pay me enough money to drink some water shipped in from East Palestine, OH.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom O'Donnell View Post
                      You could not pay me enough money to drink some water shipped in from East Palestine, OH.
                      The EPA says the water is safe, though they won't drink it themselves and they base their assessment of safety on the tests done by the company that created this mess.

All those dead animals and fish which I guess are also animals make me doubt the veracity of some of the statements being made with regard to safety.

Comment

This report came out that appears to overstate the risk, but none the less is worth noting
                        https://veryvirology.substack.com/p/...rowded-theater
                        I posted this in the c19 Dr's Forum, where I do volunteer research:

There is not much data to be found. Here is a survey report from residents of Paulsboro, New Jersey, that suffered vinyl chloride injuries in 2012 from a train derailment. I think the magnitude of risk is overstated in Adam's report.

https://www.state.nj.us/health/ceohs...vey_report.pdf
                        https://www.cdc.gov/niosh/topics/emr...istRptEPRO.pdf

"A report released by the New Jersey Department of Health in 2014 showed the effects vinyl chloride had on the residents of Paulsboro.

A survey was conducted and information was collected from 1,930 people, including some who were evacuated and some who weren’t.

The survey showed that more than half of Paulsboro residents responding to the survey experienced symptoms consistent with exposure to vinyl chloride.

Residents were exposed to vinyl chloride in the air and “exposures to vinyl chloride were likely to have been high enough to cause reversible, short-term health effects.”

Over 250 people visited the emergency room as a result of the incident. Patients reported experiencing headaches, irritation of the nose and throat, cough, difficulty breathing, eye irritation, dizziness and nausea.

Vinyl chloride is known to be a cancer-causing chemical after long-term exposure. However, it was unclear whether or not short-term exposure increases the risk of getting cancer. The report also stated it was unclear if there could be long-term, non-cancer harmful health effects from the exposure to vinyl chloride that occurred in Paulsboro.

The report states that there was no specific medical testing that was recommended.

The Centers for Disease Control also created a self-administered survey to assess health effects on first responders, which was released in 2015. That survey showed that of 93 respondents, 26% of respondents experienced headache and upper respiratory symptoms during the response, and 23% of 92 respondents sought medical evaluation.

The survey showed that a “high percentage of participants” reported smelling or tasting an unusual odor in the air during the incident.

“The symptoms that were more commonly reported are consistent with what is known to occur from exposure to vinyl chloride,” the report stated.

The symptoms were most commonly reported from evacuated areas and the area within one block of the evacuated areas and were less frequent in areas farther than 3,500 feet from the accident location."

Comment

To suggest that a lab leak caused Covid is racist and crazily conspiratorial. What is the WSJ thinking?

Lab Leak Most Likely Origin of Covid-19 Pandemic, U.S. Agency Now Says - WSJ

Comment

What are the odds that the Nord Stream wasn't sabotaged by the Russians nor Russian-allied interests?

Comment

Russia Makes Allegations about Pathogens

Ukraine & the West

A Conspiracy Theory? Is there supportive evidence?

https://twitter.com/JamieSale/status...D&refsrc=email

~ Bob A (T-S/P)

Comment

Working...
                              X