A different new world order.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A different new world order.

This is my discussion. Mr Armstrong is leading the other.

I will build up my own list of "commonly accepted facts", one at a time, not all at once. And I will try to make my premises "apolitical"

#1 The earth's resources are being used inefficiently.

Prime example is food production. For example, if we took all of the resources used to produce beef and put them into vegetable protein such a soy, we could feed a lot more people at a lower overall cost to the economy. The cause of this problem is that the west and europe like to eat beef. Pretty difficult to deny people the right to eat beef. A possible solution is for a national gov't to get involved in food production, and distribute to the needy as a social benefit. This would reduce health care costs and make a significant dent in CO2 emmissions. This will will motivation for the public by lowering their food budget

edit. backtrack a bit, why not universal food care like universal health care. It has to be consideas part of a bigger picture, but the environmental, and health care cost benefits would be significant.
    Last edited by Fred Henderson; Thursday, 20th July, 2023, 01:01 PM.

Originally posted by Fred Henderson View Post

why not universal food care like universal health care. It has to be considered part of a bigger picture, but the environmental, and health care cost benefits would be significant.

That would save the hassles of determining who the needy are... and if the taxpayers would already be paying for the non-taxpayers, they could certainly pay for themselves also...
    Amongst the ones to suffer would be the very real people, and their families, associated with the restaurant business... as I have said time and again, every non-essential 'government' intervention harms many unfairly, besides invariably being managed in a downright shabby manner...

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Henderson View Post
      This is my discussion. Mr Armstrong is leading the other.

I will build up my own list of "commonly accepted facts", one at a time, not all at once. And I will try to make my premises "apolitical"

#1 The earth's resources are being used inefficiently.

Prime example is food production. For example, if we took all of the resources used to produce beef and put them into vegetable protein such a soy,
      Nope.

We need MORE meat!!!

Take moment and look in a mirror. See those K-9 teeth you NATURAL have (unless they've been rotted away by negect) ???

Shred MEAT ... it's NATURAL.

Comment

Working...
      X