X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clairvoyance...

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/fi..._lawmaker_says

Just a couple of comments here....

This post has been up for 12 days now, only 27 views before I came here tonight. I am encouraged that this means I have been successful in showing what a fanatical zealot Dilip Panjwani has been on this site in the past several months, trying to convince ChessTalkers that ultra-right-wing Libertarianism is the way for the world to go to avoid all the ills of this age we are in. Only 27 times someone has cared enough to look into this post. I hope the reason for this is that the majority see the name Dilip Panjwani and remember he is the one who favors a "Natural Law" that will be administered from one central authority and imposed on all. There will be no lawyers to fight for the underdogs and the wronged, there will only be a police state that enforces -- without exception! -- the Natural Law.

I exposed that horrible vision of Libertarianism right here on this site, all using the rhetoric of Dilip himself. I feel good about what I did, someone had to do it.

As for Ronald Reagan, he was he was famously quoted as saying "government is the problem". What the eff did he DO ABOUT IT? U.S. federal government GREW IN SIZE AND SCOPE during Reagan's 8 years.

You want to dispute that Dilip? Read this and weep:

These Charts Show How Ronald Reagan Actually Expanded the Federal Government – Mother Jones

In fact, as the link makes clear, Bill Clinton was better at reducing the size of federal government than Ronald Reagan was!!!!!!!!

The lies and the BS must end.
    Last edited by Pargat Perrer; Wednesday, 18th October, 2023, 03:16 AM.

Comment

Not surprising that a nasty troll like Pargat cannot understand that the increase in Reagan's spending was solely in developing a strong military which brought the Marxist Soviet Union to its knees...

Comment

Originally posted by Dilip Panjwani View Post
        Not surprising that a nasty troll like Pargat cannot understand that the increase in Reagan's spending was solely in developing a strong military which brought the Marxist Soviet Union to its knees...
        LOL and it is not surprising that a biased fanatic like Dilip wouldn't even look at the article I posted.

Because if he did, he would see....

"the (U.S.) federal workforce increased (under Reagan's 2 terms) by about 324,000 to almost 5.3 million people. (The new hires weren’t just soldiers to fight the communists, either: uniformed military personnel only accounted for 26 percent of the increase.) "

26% is not "solely" Dilip!!!!! Learn some math skills please.

Also learn some geopolitics. Did the U.S. military have much to do with the 1989 collapse of the Soviet Union? Really?

And look where we are now .... a vastly strengthened Russia taking it to Eastern Europe and threatening nuclear war against Britain and USA. Thank you Ronald Reagan, if we are to believe Dilip. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post

LOL and it is not surprising that a biased fanatic like Dilip wouldn't even look at the article I posted.

Because if he did, he would see....

"the (U.S.) federal workforce increased (under Reagan's 2 terms) by about 324,000 to almost 5.3 million people. (The new hires weren’t just soldiers to fight the communists, either: uniformed military personnel only accounted for 26 percent of the increase.) "

26% is not "solely" Dilip!!!!! Learn some math skills please.

Also learn some geopolitics. Did the U.S. military have much to do with the 1989 collapse of the Soviet Union? Really?

And look where we are now .... a vastly strengthened Russia taking it to Eastern Europe and threatening nuclear war against Britain and USA. Thank you Ronald Reagan, if we are to believe Dilip. LOL
          The nasty troll does not realize that military is much more than just uniformed personnel...

Comment

The nasty troll does not realize that military is much more than just uniformed personnel...

Why do I call you a biased fanatic? Well, it's quite simple. I just showed you that your "Libertarian" hero President Reagan, who said "government is the problem" grew the size of the government workforce during his 8-year Presidency by about 240,000 non-military people (74 percent of 353,000 people, the other 26 percent were military people).

You just skipped over that, didn't address it at all. Your small-government hero GREW GOVERNMENT by a quarter of a million people on the federal payroll, non-military! It took a Democrat, Bill Clinton, to shrink the federal payroll!

Biased fanatic! I dare you to explain this! Stop your stupid diversion tactics, you fool no one.

Libertarianism is a FRAUD.

Comment

Why do I call you a biased fanatic? Well, it's quite simple. I just showed you that your "Libertarian" hero President Reagan, who said "government is the problem" grew the size of the government workforce during his 8-year Presidency by about 240,000 non-military people (74 percent of 353,000 people, the other 26 percent were military people).

You just skipped over that, didn't address it at all. Your small-government hero GREW GOVERNMENT by a quarter of a million people on the federal payroll, non-military! It took a Democrat, Bill Clinton, to shrink the federal payroll!

Biased fanatic! I dare you to explain this! Stop your stupid diversion tactics, you fool no one.

Reagan's efforts were directed at bringing down the evil of Marxism, and he succeeded very well! "Tear down the wall, Mr. Gorbachev", and down it came indeed!!
              And it does not matter if nasty trolls are convinced of it or not...

Comment

Reagan's efforts were directed at bringing down the evil of Marxism, and he succeeded very well! "Tear down the wall, Mr. Gorbachev", and down it came indeed!!
                And it does not matter if nasty trolls are convinced of it or not...
                And yet again, Dilip fails to address the issue.

I repeat:

Your small-government hero GREW GOVERNMENT by a quarter of a million people on the federal payroll, non-military! It took a Democrat, Bill Clinton, to shrink the federal payroll!

Comment

And yet again, Dilip fails to address the issue.

I repeat:

Your small-government hero GREW GOVERNMENT by a quarter of a million people on the federal payroll, non-military! It took a Democrat, Bill Clinton, to shrink the federal payroll!

Yeah, Bill was so good at removing his people and his pants...
                  Reagan made America and the world grow, by dismantling the Marxist USSR!

Comment

Working...
                  X