Michael v K in Chennai !?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael v K in Chennai !?

Apparently Michael von Keitz is in Chennai, and you can read his report at Chessbase http://www.chessbase.com/post/wch-ch...ening-ceremony

I don't know if I'm jealous or not. Mostly, surprised.

Re : Michael v K in Chennai !?

And what happens with the CFC office during that time? It already takes weeks (if we are lucky) to get an answer...

Comment

Re: Re : Michael v K in Chennai !?

I don't know what is being done regarding vacation coverage. Vlad? Fred? Will the ratings be updated?

Comment

Originally posted by John Coleman View Post
        I don't know what is being done regarding vacation coverage. Vlad? Fred? Will the ratings be updated?
        Who payed for his trip there. Hopefully not the CFC.

Comment

Originally posted by John Coleman View Post
          As CFC Treasurer, I am not Michael's immediate supervisor and right now have no answers to any of these questions. I just found out he was there 15 minutes ago.

I can assure you, however, that the CFC didn't pay for his trip.

Comment

I guess this explains why the SCC 'Howard Ridout Memorial Swiss', which ended October 31st, has not been rated as yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred McKim View Post
              As CFC Treasurer, I am not Michael's immediate supervisor and right now have no answers to any of these questions. I just found out he was there 15 minutes ago.

I can assure you, however, that the CFC didn't pay for his trip.
              OK. Just read the Governor's Forum. Hal is filling in for Michael while he's away, so I would expect the ratings will be updated soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred McKim View Post
                OK. Just read the Governor's Forum. Hal is filling in for Michael while he's away, so I would expect the ratings will be updated soon.
                Ratings are now updated.

Comment

Working...
                X