Happy Birthday Lynn Stringer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Lynn Stringer

Lynn has been involved in organized chess in Canada for the past 45 years and is a past BC Womens Champion. She also travelled to several international events as an International Arbiter. She has invited a few chess friends to her 86th birthday party here in Victoria today.
    Paul Leblanc
    Treasurer Chess Foundation of Canada

Re: Happy Birthday Lynn Stringer

Happy Birthday Lynn!

Comment

Re: Happy Birthday Lynn Stringer - best wishes to my colleague International Arbiter!

Originally posted by Paul Leblanc View Post
      Lynn has been involved in organized chess in Canada for the past 45 years and is a past BC Womens Champion. She also travelled to several international events as an International Arbiter. She has invited a few chess friends to her 86th birthday party here in Victoria today.
      It was great to see Lynn Stringer, I.A., today at the Victorian, and join her colleagues and family in a wonderful birthday dinner celebration.

I remember when my wife Christine and I first moved to Victoria more than 7 years ago, Lynn welcomed us with open arms. Lynn Stringer is a wonderful lady who is our neighbour and friend. It sure was great to see her today on her special day! :)

Click image for larger version

Name:	CAM00224.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	185646

A rose between 2 thorns:

Click image for larger version

Name:	CAM00226.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	185647

Comment

Re: Happy Birthday Lynn Stringer - best wishes to my colleague International Arbiter!

Happy birthday, Lynn!

Comment

Happy Birthday Lynn.

Comment

Well done Lynn! I hope your birthday was to your liking.

Comment

Have a wonderful birthday Lynn! I still remember the Christmas cookies you used to send us when I worked at the CFC. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Brad Thomson View Post
                Have a wonderful birthday Lynn! I still remember the Christmas cookies you used to send us when I worked at the CFC. :)
                Happy Birthday Special Lady!

You have made a difference...and Canadian Chess is better today because of your excellent work!

Thank you!

Larry

Comment

Working...
                X