Chess Talk (Canada) vs OzChess (Australia)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ozzie's Move 11 as Black Now ??

Hi Alex T:

I'm confused.

I have on my record of the game that the following moves have already been played: 10.hxg6 hxg6 11.Bd3. My notes say we were awaiting the Ozzie's move 11 as black.

Am I hallucinating on all this or something??

If I'm wrong, and it is our move 10, then I do NOT Vote for 10.Ne5. I vote for 10.hxg6.

Bob
    Last edited by Bob Armstrong; Saturday, 14th November, 2009, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Re: Chess Talk (Canada) vs OzChess (Australia)

I vote for 10.Ne5.

:)

Comment

A second thread had this game from move 10. I'll jump it to the top of the forum.

Alex

Comment

Can this thread be deleted? A second thread is on move 11 in the game.

Alex

Comment

Re: OzChess Plays 9...0-0

Hi Alex T:

This thread is a duplicate and has fallen behind as a result. Play has moved ahead already on the other thread - here is the post on the other thread from Alex Florea:

November 14, 2009, 04:01 PM
            Alexandru Florea

Re: Chess Talk (Canada) vs OzChess (Australia) from move 10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just jumping this thread to the top of the forum. We are currently awaiting OZ Chess' 11th move. Right now the game is:

1.e4 g6 2.d4 e6 3.Nc3 Bg7 4.h4 d5 5.Nf3 Nf6 6.e5 Nfd7 7.Bg5 f6 8.exf6 Nxf6 9.h5 0-0 10. hxg6 hxg6 11. Bd3

Alex

So as Alex has stated below, Larry should close or totally delete this thread to stop the confusion.

Please go to the other thread, Alex T, when posting the Ozzie's move 11 as Black. Thanks.

Bob

Comment

Working...
            X