2014 Canadian Open information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Prizes ?

Thanks David/Dan (both for registering with your real name and mentionning the error). The CFC database used for the provinces still shows you as from Toronto. To avoid confusion in future tournaments, you should send an email to info@chess.ca and tell them your new address. That said, you did register with your Quebec address and I will tell the arbiter about the changes to make for the prizes.

Comment

Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: 2014 Canadian Open Announcement

Section E - Philip Grauer is not unrated. He has a permanent FQE rating of 989. No differences in prizes, but it should be taken into account when rating the event.

Like David G., he may have an CFC Ontario address (I think he lived there for a while), but he plays regularly in the Wednesday night events (Montreal), so he must have a Montreal address.

http://www.fqechecs.qc.ca/cms/usager/102682
      Last edited by Hugh Brodie; Wednesday, 30th July, 2014, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Prizes ?

Originally posted by Felix Dumont View Post
        Thanks David/Dan (both for registering with your real name and mentionning the error). The CFC database used for the provinces still shows you as from Toronto. To avoid confusion in future tournaments, you should send an email to info@chess.ca and tell them your new address. That said, you did register with your Quebec address and I will tell the arbiter about the changes to make for the prizes.

Yes, they have my Quebec address and I have been receiving Echec magazine in Quebec for at least the last 18 months!

Comment

Working...
        X