Garry Kasparov on Modern Chess, Part One: Revolution in the 70's (Everyman Chess)...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garry Kasparov on Modern Chess, Part One: Revolution in the 70's (Everyman Chess)...

I can't find any reference to a Part Two in this "series."

Is anyone aware if Part Two was ever published?

Re: Garry Kasparov on Modern Chess, Part One: Revolution in the 70's (Everyman Chess)

Originally posted by J. Ken MacDonald View Post
    I can't find any reference to a Part Two in this "series."

Is anyone aware if Part Two was ever published?
    It appears to be on Strategy Games (Steve I am sure you meant to put this link)http://strategygames.ca/boutique/sto...=EN&code=JA202

Comment

Re: Garry Kasparov on Modern Chess, Part One: Revolution in the 70's (Everyman Chess)

Oops! Correct, it wasn't called Revolution any longer, it was Kasparov vs. Karpov for the following 3 volumes!

Thanks very much!

Comment

I think the Russian edition on Karpov Kasparov started with volume one.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Douglas View Post
          ... Strategy Games (Steve I am sure you meant to put this link)...
          Cough. Isn't that what I wrote?? Sorry Larry.

Strategy Games Rules!

That better? :)

Steve

Comment

Much Better Steve :)

We encourage folks who come to this site to support us by making your book and equipment purchases at www.strategygames.ca :) Owned and operated by the Chess'n Math Association, Canada<s National Scholastic Chess Organization. www.chess-math.org

Thanks,

Larry

Comment

Working...
            X