Estimated Ratings Calculator Is Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Estimated Ratings Calculator Is Down

Hi I went on the chess.ca website on 2 different computers and tried to use the estimated ratings calculator on the site on numerous occasions in the past week. I cant get it to work does anyone else have this problem. If it is down does anyone have an idea of when it will be fixed.

Re: Estimated Ratings Calculator Is Down

http://www.chesscanada.info/calculator/ is working for me.
    Christopher Mallon
    FIDE Arbiter

Comment

Originally posted by Christopher Mallon View Post
      The problem is that the link from the official CFC ratings page, leads to rather than the URL you mentioned.

<h2>Ratings Calculator</h2><p><br />Tournament players can <a href="http://calculator.chesscanada.info/">calculate</a> the approximate value of their new rating ahead of the weekly ratings update.</p>

We need to either change the link or to return the calculator to its former location.

Thanks.
      Last edited by Vadim Tsypin; Wednesday, 3rd September, 2014, 12:56 PM. Reason: HTML tag display

Comment

thanks Christopher the link you gave me works. I can use the calculator now much appreciated.

Comment

Thanks for pointing that out, I'll have that fixed by tonight.
          Christopher Mallon
          FIDE Arbiter

Comment

Mate have you finally gone over 2000? Is that what you are calculating?

Comment

Not exactly I am calculating to see if I am going to be over 1900 finally!

Comment

Working...
              X