Windsor Nov 8th YCC tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windsor Nov 8th YCC tournament

Fourteen players took part in the first Windsor YCC tournament to qualify for the 2015 CYCC in Windsor. In section A, Tyler D'Amore won all three games for first. Adam Gaisinsky took second with two points. Alan Bui insisted on playing up with the big boys and finished with 1.5 and third place losing only to Tyler and drawing with Adam.

Ellen Tao finished first in section B with a perfect score. Jacob Gaisinsky scored 2.5/3 for second place and three players tied for third with two points (Andre Miletic, Kevin Wang and Markos Gomez playing in his first tournament).

The tournament was the first of several sponsored by a Chesstalk poster who prefers to remain anonymous.

Re: Windsor Nov 8th YCC tournament

When will there be details about the CYCC? It's hard to organize YCCs without any details for the parents.
    I tried to email the organizers, but have not received an answer.

Comment

Re: Windsor Nov 8th YCC tournament

Originally posted by Felix Dumont View Post
      When will there be details about the CYCC? It's hard to organize YCCs without any details for the parents.
      I tried to email the organizers, but have not received an answer.
      There is a meeting tomorrow night of the organizing committee. A website should be up later this week though it will largely be under construction. I will have more to say after tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
      X