Zoltan L. Sarosy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zoltan L. Sarosy...

A reporter called Bob A. to see how he could get in touch with Zoltan to do an interview. Bob referred him to me. I am in Florida and was supposed to meet with Zoltan next week to get his tax information.

I have e-mailed Zoltan, called him many times when he usually would be at home, and then I called the nurse at his retirement home. All I get is the "Privacy Concerns and do I know how to contact his family?" response from the nurse.

This sounds ominous. Does anyone know anything other than this?

Re: Zoltan L. Sarosy...

Originally posted by J. Ken MacDonald View Post
    A reporter called Bob A. to see how he could get in touch with Zoltan to do an interview. Bob referred him to me. I am in Florida and was supposed to meet with Zoltan next week to get his tax information.

I have e-mailed Zoltan, called him many times when he usually would be at home, and then I called the nurse at his retirement home. All I get is the "Privacy Concerns and do I know how to contact his family?" response from the nurse.

This sounds ominous. Does anyone know anything other than this?

He is in the hospital after his motorized scooter disagreed with a snowbank. Now under observation!

Thanks to Andrew M. for setting me on a track to find him!

Comment

Originally posted by J. Ken MacDonald View Post
      He is in the hospital after his motorized scooter disagreed with a snowbank. Now under observation!

Thanks to Andrew M. for setting me on a track to find him!
      That is relatively good news! Unfortunate encounter with the snowbank but glad to hear he is recovering. Well wishes to him!
      ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry Liles View Post
        That is relatively good news! Unfortunate encounter with the snowbank but glad to hear he is recovering. Well wishes to him!
        I heard he was trying to snowboard down the snow bank with his motorized scooter! (just kidding)

Wish him a fast recovery.

Bob A

Comment

Yes best wishes for a speedy recovery Zoltan!

Comment

Working...
          X