Moving on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving on

Gerry picked the CFC computers today, so they should be safely in Stratford by now. I pass the torch to him and wish him well as new CFC Executive Director.

I want to thank Paul Beckwith and Vincent Chow who accompanied me on this journey, they have done such an outstanding job.

I will leave you with some good news. Memberships are up to 1,920 as of today.

As they say, that's it for me, over and out.

We'll see you all over the board.

Re: Moving on

Hi Bob:

You, Vince and Paul did a great job - you will be missed.

Bob

Comment

Re: Thank you

Bob, Paul, Vince,

Thanks for raising the standards at CFC and providing prompt, caring service.
      See you around,

Alex Ferreira
      Hart House Chess Club

Comment

Bob,

I hope you also passed the "to do lists" to Gerry and got your easy life. Anyway, thanks for your good working for CFC.

William

Comment

You are a credit to your profession. Best of luck in the next endeavour. Paul Beckwith & Vincent Chow as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post
            Gerry picked the CFC computers today, so they should be safely in Stratford by now. I pass the torch to him and wish him well as new CFC Executive Director.

I want to thank Paul Beckwith and Vincent Chow who accompanied me on this journey, they have done such an outstanding job.

Thanks to you and your team for putting the CFC house in order. I am sure most people have already forgotten just how bad things had gotten :)

Good luck in your future projects!

Larry

Comment

Would it be libel to suggest the executive are morons? If it would be, I would never suggest that.

Comment

Originally posted by William Yuan View Post
                Bob,

I hope you also passed the "to do lists" to Gerry and got your easy life. Anyway, thanks for your good working for CFC.

William
                Has the title been applied for yet? It's been a long time since you mentioned the problem.
                Gary Ruben
                CC - IA and SIM

Comment

Great job all of you. You left the organization in much better shape than you found it and kept a cheerful outlook despite all the challenges.
                  Yes, see you over the board.

Paul
                  Paul Leblanc
                  Treasurer Chess Foundation of Canada

Comment

@Ken, its not libel if its true

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Ruben View Post
                      Has the title been applied for yet? It's been a long time since you mentioned the problem.
                      I did follow up, and some documents were missed. Yuanling is following up, and Gerry has been advised.

Comment

Thanks again for your good job guys.
                        :)

Comment

Thanks for all your hard work for the Federation, Bob.

Comment

Gary Reuben: "You are fired and make sure you sweep up & lock up on your way out & clean up any and all loose threads before you go and by the end of the day."

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post

Roger that Bob. Thanks to you and Paul Beckwith and Vincent Chow (*and* Paul Roschmann who I know helped out a lot as an unpaid volunteer) for the extraordinary job you did under what has clearly been revealed as VERY trying circumstances and oppressive "management".

I certainly hope you can one day think "I told you so..."
                              ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

Working...
                              X