Blindfold Chess Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blindfold Chess Website

Just wondering if anybody knows of a chess website that allows you to play blindfold chess with the option removing the chessboard to avoid visual hints.

Played a young girl about 12 at the Jr Library club today and won but had a little bit of difficulty, would like to improve blindfold skills for visualization. I know fritz can do this without the board being removed but would prefer to humans

The juniors enjoy it since it gives them a fighting chance

Thanks Lee

Re: Blindfold Chess Website

Chess.com has it. You just need to choose invisible set of pieces. Didn't do it recently, don't remember where's the setting. I'm sure it's not hard to find.

Comment

chess.com or lichess.org are the two I know of. I use lichess.org as they allow multiple accounts and that way I can have ratings based on my blindfold strength. That's really nice just to know the benchmark of your strength. If you're up for a serious challenge try three check blindfolded!

If you use chess.com go into live chess, click on settings, and then click on pieces. Blindfold is on the options
      If using lichess.org click on your username in the top right, select preferences, blindfold is in one of the settings. Lichess.org also gives you the option of playing multiple opponents at once if you wish.

Comment

Thanks Caleb

That works

Comment

Working...
        X