Vlad Drucklec Censor's My Response's to him On The CFC Discussion Boards My Response

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Stop misrepresenting Vlad!

Liza, I'm sorry to publish my previous post, however you were continuing to publish yours and luck of my replies was getting used by some unscrupulous people here indirectly attacking me. I agree with your position and will not publish any more posts dealing with this issue.

Our company is developing very rapidly despite of luck of any support from CFC (or maybe because of it, LOL). We've got quality collaborators, did the broadcast of the Final Four from New York, US Championships and Blitz with Gary Kasparov from St. Louise, and are planning to get seriously involved in Grand Chess Tour and ACP - we've already signed as a Titled Sponsor and received exclusive broadcasting rights of 2016 Women's Final featuring Worlds' top 16 female players. Regret you are not part of it...

Comment

Bob, if you are not a lawyer, its a poor judgement on your part to get involved. The issue is closed. Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasha Starr View Post
        Liza, I'm sorry to publish my previous post, however you were continuing to publish yours and luck of my replies was getting used by some unscrupulous people here indirectly attacking me. I agree with your position and will not publish any more posts dealing with this issue.

Our company is developing very rapidly despite of luck of any support from CFC (or maybe because of it, LOL). We've got quality collaborators, did the broadcast of the Final Four from New York, US Championships and Blitz with Gary Kasparov from St. Louise, and are planning to get seriously involved in Grand Chess Tour and ACP - we've already signed as a Titled Sponsor and received exclusive broadcasting rights of 2016 Women's Final featuring Worlds' top 16 female players. Regret you are not part of it...
        I will wager that, like everything Kasparov is part of, this chess supersite will be gone in 3 years.

Comment

Dear David, how much would you like to make a wager for? Please don't disappoint me!

Comment

OK, I'll take that wager too.

Why?

I don't know the depth, or perhaps better said, the control he has within / over Chess Supersite (he may have only licensed his brand to CS), but having said that this time 'round is unlike his other ventures into organized chess. Kasparov is now building from the ground up and not from the top down.

Hopefully doing it right, and with far as I can tell, with a good crew.

Comment

David wrote:

I will wager that, like everything Kasparov is part of, this chess supersite will be gone in 3 years.
              You could also "wager" by shorting (for the uninitiated: "shortling" means selling it now, and hoping to buy it back later for less) the stock (CHZP). Judging by this chart at https://www.quandl.com/data/FINRA/FO...-Interest-CHZP , the shorters were very active in March and April. (click on the purple bar to get both total and short volume)

Comment

Thank you for your post, Hugh. I have a little experience investing in risky stocks run by the chess players. My first ever investment was buying shares of the company Microstat Development run by GM Duncan Suttles. I've started when the shares were trading at $0.50 on the Vancouver Stock Exchange, and was a net buyer till they hit $1.25. At one point all my cash was invested in this stock. In the matter of a few months it hit $4.70. My investment did alright, to put it mildly. The next one was Sid Belzberg's Condor Ventures at $0.30. Exited at about $1.50. Later on I've participated in the seed financing of the Grandmaster Technologies Inc. run by GM's Yasser Seirawan and Duncan Suttles at $0.30, became a Director of the company. The stock started to trade at $0.50 and in a few months hit $6.75. There was a review in the Globe and Mail, have a copy. No regrets, LOL! Were there short sellers? Have no idea, if yes - God bless them!

With Chess Supersite as you've pointed out there ARE short sellers. The stock has just started to trade, and only future will proof the success or the failure of this stock. And with the short sellers - again, God bless them!)
                Last edited by Sasha Starr; Friday, 6th May, 2016, 08:48 PM.

Comment

• Re: Keep up the good work, Vlad!

"We are moving ahead with the Premium Chess deal which will likely have significant positive repercussions on our bottom line". And where those positive repercussions you've mentioned? Please demonstrate them to us!
                  Last edited by Sasha Starr; Saturday, 7th May, 2016, 01:21 AM.

Comment

• Re: Keep up the good work, Vlad!

"We are moving ahead with the Premium Chess deal which will likely have significant positive repercussions on our bottom line". And where those positive repercussions you've mentioned? Please demonstrate them to us!
                    You know if I had a company that showed a balance sheet with a $700,000 negative equity value I would be a bit more concerned with addressing that.

At the moment, there is a dearth of volunteers and I am stretched thin with the organization of the three summer tournaments in Windsor (CYCC, Canadian Open and NAYCC) but after the summer I will have more time to devote to this project.

Comment

Thank you for your post, Hugh. I have a little experience investing in risky stocks run by the chess players. My first ever investment was buying shares of the company Microstat Development run by GM Duncan Suttles. I've started when the shares were trading at $0.50 on the Vancouver Stock Exchange, and was a net buyer till they hit $1.25. At one point all my cash was invested in this stock. In the matter of a few months it hit $4.70. My investment did alright, to put it mildly. The next one was Sid Belzberg's Condor Ventures at $0.30. Exited at about $1.50. Later on I've participated in the seed financing of the Grandmaster Technologies Inc. run by GM's Yasser Seirawan and Duncan Suttles at $0.30, became a Director of the company. The stock started to trade at $0.50 and in a few months hit $6.75. There was a review in the Globe and Mail, have a copy. No regrets, LOL! Were there short sellers? Have no idea, if yes - God bless them!

With Chess Supersite as you've pointed out there ARE short sellers. The stock has just started to trade, and only future will proof the success or the failure of this stock. And with the short sellers - again, God bless them!)
                      Short selling an extremely thinly traded stock is not without its risks. A cynical person might think that a principal talking about short selling his stock might not be trying to engineer some kind of a squeeze of naive short sellers. I understand that you may have given some stock to certain grandmasters but really if someone had to cover their short position how easy would that be with the available shares in only a few hands?

Comment

• Re: Vlad Drucklec Censor's My Response's to him On The CFC Discussion Boards My Resp

"Business Description
                        The Company announces that its SIC code will be changed from 6770- Blank Checks to 7990- Services-Miscellaneous Amusement & Recreation when the Securities and Exchange Commission undertakes it once-a-year processing of requests for SIC code changes this summer. The change in SIC code will reflect that the Company has been engaged in active business operations since July 2014."
                        http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/CHZP/profile

Comment

• Re: Vlad Drucklec Censor's My Response's to him On The CFC Discussion Boards My Resp

https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-...-squeezes-ever

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post
                            Its pretty clear that the other side in the election had some influence on that Treasury department decision so it is not surprising that they were able to give a warning. It is also clear that the rest of the world is not following the US lead. For now we wait for developments.
                            Vlad knowing and having influence are two different things. A very good book on how an individual did actually influence the US government to pass the Magnitsky act for example would be Bill Browder's book Red Notice. I personally don't think endorsing someone publicly in the press who you were told was on track to be a Specially Designated National "SDN" by executive order from the POTUS is a course of action I would recommend to friends.

Unfortunately I would hazard to guess that at some point you or certain members of the CFC executive that traveled to Moscow recently could be unpleasantly surprised crossing the border whether the CFC continues to accept money or not from the arrangement that was made with.... who or what exactly?
                            Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Saturday, 7th May, 2016, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
                              Vlad knowing and having influence are two different things. A very good book on how an individual did actually influence the US government to pass the Magnitsky act for example would be Bill Browder's book Red Notice. I personally don't think endorsing someone publicly in the press who you were told was on track to be a Specially Designated National "SDN" by executive order from the POTUS is a course of action I would recommend to friends.
                              So it is your position that this Kirsan situation occurred as the result of an executive order from the President of the United States? That would seem a bit heavy handed and disturbing.

Unfortunately I would hazard to guess that at some point you or certain members of the CFC executive that traveled to Moscow recently might be unpleasantly surprised crossing the border whether the CFC continues to accept money or not from the arrangement that was made with.... who or what exactly?
                              That would seem to be unlikely in my case as I constantly cross the border and if that was an issue it would have come up by now. I do understand that very rich people can get away with playing fast and loose with the rules for a while but in the end there is always a reckoning. These days that reckoning can come pretty quickly. If it were to come up it would most certainly lead to some unpleasant publicity for the people initiating such a course of action with me putting my spin on things. I do talk to members of the media on a fairly regular basis.

Be careful what you initiate as it could spin off in very unpleasant directions. At this point I have no intention of throwing my hat into the ring for the FIDE presidency. :) Then again I said that about the CFC presidency on the day that the CFC president contacted me and asked me to run and we all know how that turned out.

In the event of a Trump victory in November I think there is likely to be a thaw in U.S. - Russian relations.

Comment

So it is your position that this Kirsan situation occurred as the result of an executive order from the President of the United States? That would seem a bit heavy handed and disturbing.
                                All SDN's are by executive order. You can read all about it on the US Department of The Treasury website. Nothing do with my position.

That would seem to be unlikely in my case as I constantly cross the border and if that was an issue it would have come up by now. I do understand that very rich people can get away with playing fast and loose with the rules for a while but in the end there is always a reckoning. These days that reckoning can come pretty quickly. If it were to come up it would most certainly lead to some unpleasant publicity for the people initiating such a course of action with me putting my spin on things. I do talk to members of the media on a fairly regular basis.

Be careful what you initiate as it could spin off in very unpleasant directions. At this point I have no intention of throwing my hat into the ring for the FIDE presidency. Then again I said that about the CFC presidency on the day that the CFC president contacted me and asked me to run and we all know how that turned out.
                                I simply gave an opinion. I did not suggest that I have taken or intend to take any acton with respect to you Hopefully you are correct that everything is fine. If you do happen to slip on a banana peel remember...if you sleep with dogs you catch fleas.

Comment

Working...
                                X