Oakham House International, Toronto, 1988-1989

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oakham House International, Toronto, 1988-1989

This was an excellent tournament for Tom O'Donnell, winning all by himself without a loss.

I thought I had a complete set of bulletins, but I see a note here that says "waiting for bulletins # 8 to 11."

Can anyone help me with a full set, copies of the last 4 bulletins or???

Thanks.

Re: Oakham House International, Toronto, 1988-1989

I have all the games except for one in round 6:

Haziprodromu-Taylor (0-1). Is it included in your bulletins?

Alas - I have no bulletins.

Comment

Haziprodomou-Taylor (0-1)

His name has another "o" in it as I have spelled above if one is to take it from the cross-table. I also removed an "r." It was noted in the cross-table as a forfeit, Poor Haziprodomou didn't even get a draw! 0-11
      Last edited by Ken MacDonald; Tuesday, 26th May, 2009, 05:27 PM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

Re: Haziprodromu-Taylor (0-1)

Hi Ken & Hugh:

The correct spelling of his name from my experience here in Toronto, and from the CFC rating list is with the " r " and without the extra " o " - Haziprodromu ". ( to us, better known as Hazi ! ). I've changed the header spelling accordingly.

Bob

Comment

Re: Oakham House International, Toronto, 1988-1989

If you have no moves then you have the entire game. I won that game on forfeit. As best I recall Sam tried to postpone the game but didn't manage to get his request in on time, or couldn't locate the TD. I was there ready to play and he didn't show, ergo 0-1.

Comment

Working...
          X