When will we see the lists of those seeking election or...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will we see the lists of those seeking election or...

at least the nominations for the various CFC positions?

When I see the complaints about the CFC, I always assume many of those complaining will seek positions so they can change what they disagree with.

How soon will we see these? Is there a deadline?

Re: When will we see the lists of those seeking election or...

Originally posted by J. Ken MacDonald View Post
    is there a deadline?
    It should be several days after the start of Incoming VM AM and after the call for nominees is made.
    There are no rules that somebody needs to come forward in advance. (Though as I remember there were candidates for a President post with their advance programs)

Comment

They do need to put their name forward before or during the AGM which I expect will take place just after the middle of August. Sooner is better than later.

Comment

at least the nominations for the various CFC positions?

When I see the complaints about the CFC, I always assume many of those complaining will seek positions so they can change what they disagree with.

How soon will we see these? Is there a deadline?
        Ken, I have a question: if someone disagrees with President, 5 out of 7 Executives and most of the VM, why would he (she) even consider to run for the office spending time and efforts? Just to be easily defeated?

Comment

Originally posted by Sasha Starr View Post
          Ken, I have a question: if someone disagrees with President, 5 out of 7 Executives and most of the VM, why would he (she) even consider to run for the office spending time and efforts? Just to be easily defeated?
          Get an opposition slate together.

Comment

Get an opposition slate together.
            As you know you can get the slate only from the VM. They will remain almost the same. With the exemption of a few, all of them have a love affair with the present President and Executives. So to get anywhere you have to change constitution and completely reorganize CFC, get rid of non performing personal, get professional management, all remaining executives would have the personal goals and rewards/responsibilities achieving them. It is much easier, faster and cheaper to create a new non profit organization and in 1 year to get a membership up to 10,000!

Comment

Ah finally Sasha admits that he disagrees with most of the voting members as well as the executive.

The next question is why he stands as a voting member taking the place of a chess player who might do more than beg the president for a free lesson on how to read and sort his emails when he misplaces the answers to the questions he asked.

Comment

Working...
              X