Quarterly for Chess History?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quarterly for Chess History?

Does anyone know if "Quarterly for Chess History" is still being published? If not - how many issues were published and what dates? I saw numbers 11,12,14,15, and 16 for sale at a well-known site for about $15 each. Are they worth buying?:

Re: Quarterly for Chess History?

Originally posted by Hugh Brodie View Post
    Does anyone know if "Quarterly for Chess History" is still being published? If not - how many issues were published and what dates? I saw numbers 11,12,14,15, and 16 for sale at a well-known site for about $15 each. Are they worth buying?:
    He has not published another volume since # 16 MANY years ago. Even those published last had years shown on the covers many years before the actual published date as he tried to keep up.

I no longer own the set, but, it was a favourite of mine with over 500pp. most issues. Poor production standards BUT great content with little known tournaments and the games, bios on lesser masters, problems, some correspondence chess, games that had not recently, if ever, seen the light of day. That is a very cheap price for the content!

Comment

Working...
    X