• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Pictures from CYCC 2016

Some pictures from CYCC 2016 can be found at the following link:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=2b9fe9004e

Toto

Re: Some Pictures from CYCC 2016

I can only get 15-20 pix, then my browser locks up. I've tried with IE and Chrome on a PC, and also with Safari on an Apple.

Comment

Originally posted by John Coleman View Post
      I can only get 15-20 pix, then my browser locks up. I've tried with IE and Chrome on a PC, and also with Safari on an Apple.
      No problem here....you need to sort out your computer John!

But 529 pictures! Ridiculous......
      Fred Harvey

Comment

I have an old computer, but my wife's Apple has the same problem. Personally, I would think a couple of dozen pictures would be enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Toto Surya View Post

Toto
          Thanks a lot, Toto! Great work as always.

Could you please find a way to change page access parameters to accommodate those of us who don't use Facebook due to privacy reasons? When one isn't logged in, the only thing visible are thumbnails of the first 28 photos (7 rows by 4 photos). Nothing loads up when scrolling down in unlogged state, and no clickthroughs on thumbnails. [ Tried on Linux and different flavours of Windows, as well as Android, using five different browsers. ]

Comment

Originally posted by fred harvey View Post
            But 529 pictures! Ridiculous......
            Com'on. That's only two pictures per player. Though some trimming could be done.

Comment

Toto

I was sent a captioned version of one of the pics.... and .... it is HILARIOUS!!!!! Especially if you follow CFC politics!!!!
              Only the rushing is heard...
              Onward flies the bird.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadim Tsypin View Post
                Thanks a lot, Toto! Great work as always.

Could you please find a way to change page access parameters to accommodate those of us who don't use Facebook due to privacy reasons? When one isn't logged in, the only thing visible are thumbnails of the first 28 photos (7 rows by 4 photos). Nothing loads up when scrolling down in unlogged state, and no clickthroughs on thumbnails. [ Tried on Linux and different flavours of Windows, as well as Android, using five different browsers. ]
                Hi Vadim - Sorry for the delay in responding as I have been busy at work after returning from CYCC. Thank You for advising the issues for people who don't have an FB account. I tried to play around a few times with the setting but couldn't figure it out and gave up with the FB page. As an alternative, I have created a Flickr account for those who don't have FB account to view the pictures. I have also received some pictures from other parents so I uploaded these pictures to the Flickr page as well.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/144856880@N03/albums

Toto

Comment

Hi Vadim - Sorry for the delay in responding as I have been busy at work after returning from CYCC. Thank You for advising the issues for people who don't have an FB account. I tried to play around a few times with the setting but couldn't figure it out and gave up with the FB page. As an alternative, I have created a Flickr account for those who don't have FB account to view the pictures. I have also received some pictures from other parents so I uploaded these pictures to the Flickr page as well.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/144856880@N03/albums

Toto
                  Thank you so much Toto, I'm very grateful for your time and effort. Fantastic pictures from you, Chau and Jonas, and a super-easy access via Flickr. It is such a joy to be able to see everything.

Congratulations on your great work and a successful CYCC!

Comment

Working...
                  X