Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Trump

Originally posted by Mavros Whissell View Post
    Wow you must be his servant, the disinterested reader who is a 100-odd posts into the thread and decides to randomly jump in - right. Cutting me up for written vs. spoken. Good on you, its all the same to me. Lies.
    Yes, everybody who points out that you're a racist is my "servant." Don't worry, this is all just a vast liberal conspiracy against you. You're totally not a fucking idiot or anything.
    everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Comment

Originally posted by ben daswani View Post
      I didn't say something was "slander." I said it was "akin to slander." You do know what the word "akin" means, right? Then again, you've demonstrated in this thread that you can't spell "existence," you don't know the difference between "then" and "than," and you apparently have difficulty reading multi-syllabic words such as "rantings." But go ahead, take more cheap shots at my lingual acumen, you semi-literate sympathizer to racists.
      You fucking moron crook, if you knew the correct word you would of said "Akin to LIBEL". About the only Racist around here is you. As for your Pro Bono work thats about all it would be worth. Your arguments are idiotic, what the fuck?? Did God shit in your brain and forget to flush??? Oh....maybe not according to you no God, you were just born a shit head.
      Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Sunday, 7th May, 2017, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
        You fucking moron crook, if you knew the correct word you would of said "Akin to LIBEL". About the only Racist around here is you. As for your Pro Bono work thats about all it would be worth. Your arguments are idiotic, what the fuck?? Did God shit in your brain and forget to flush??? Oh....maybe not according to you no God, you were just born a shit head.
        everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Comment

Originally posted by ben daswani View Post
          Awww...shit for brains doesn't have a counter argument.

Comment

https://twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/...31958660325376

Checkmate, atheists.

Comment

At least Lucas post was remotely funny. But still a typical atheist attack. Typical to go after Christians. No mention of the horrors committed by ISIS, or anything like that. Much worse to be a biblical literalist. Much easier to talk about and make fun of, as there are no repercussions. Oh no, I might forgive you to death.

Its a bit spineless and entirely typical of the atheist approach. If you are going to attack or mock, do it across the board. Not doing so clearly shows that you are anti-Christian. Attacking the Jewish faith I know is something you are terrified of. That community has a powerful voice and is not afraid to stand up immediately to anyone as they should be. So Christians would be smart to do the same.

Comment

He wasn't going after a Christian. He was going after a racist who happened to be a Christian. The fact that he's a Christian is irrelevant. Why do you think everyone is out to get you?

Comment

Personally, I decry no man's religion. I've recently been studying the video of Starboy by the Canadian pop genius The Weeknd in which some Christian symbolism is vividly portrayed. You can watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34Na4j8AVgA. Would anyone care to share their interpretation of this symbolism that is so cleverly contrasted by the capitalist, hedonistic nature of the lyrics?

Comment

For what it's worth, you seem to be a immigrant (2nd, 3rd, etc. generation - probably born in Canada) who is happy to come to/or be part of a Judeo-Christian society and then take a dump on it, while enjoying the verbal freedom your home country would most likely never allow. Whether you are a good or bad person, I have no idea. But would it kill you to be thankful for the society you are in, which has accepted you so readily? People like Bonham get so angry at Trump - well that's why Trump has succeeded so very much, people are tired of those who abuse their freedoms. The very liberal-minded people continue to be abusive, but it is their "right". Taking issue with the bible or even biblical literalism makes you contradict yourself - look where you have chosen to live? Guess where the basis of the law comes from?
                    To clarify my opinion of you, this earlier post of yours filled me with chills! Your subsequent posts have done nothing to alleviate my opinion. How old are you really?
                    Fred Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by fred harvey View Post
                      Advocating violence is enough to get you kicked off most sites on the net.....except of course for the screwball sites! Pathetic....
                      Is it way back here when you were "disinterested" Fred? Or are you just a leftist that hates to be argued with? Option B.

Comment

Do you get chills from Dennis Prager, disinterested Fred?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Prager

Comment

Is it way back here when you were "disinterested" Fred? Or are you just a leftist that hates to be argued with? Option B.
                          Love to be argued with my friend, but we need a reasonable opposition! Keep digging...you're done here!
                          Fred Harvey

Comment

Do you get chills from Dennis Prager, disinterested Fred?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Prager
                            What the hell is this? Relevance?
                            Fred Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by fred harvey View Post
                              What the hell is this? Relevance?

Probably something to do with Mavros' favorite theme, "Judeo-Christian values". People like Mavros should take a look at this....

Things Jesus Never Said

and come to their senses.

Jesus said "Blessed are the poor". The U.S. says "Steal from the poor".
                              Only the rushing is heard...
                              Onward flies the bird.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid Belzberg while replying to Lying Ben Daswani View Post
                                The sad part is that the Pro Bono work is funded by taxpayers at least to the extent that the donors are allowed a tax deduction. With Lying Ben Daswani's great arguments I'm sure we are safe from the rapists and murderers that he will be trying to spring from prison.
                                Last edited by Vlad Drkulec; Monday, 8th May, 2017, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X