Duct Cleaning Services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Duct Cleaning Services

I sent them twice to clean ducts at local police station. ;)
    They don't call me anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post
      Don't you have some rapists and murderers to spring from prison?
      The fact that you'd bring up rape in a public setting to try to win an Internet pissing contest is sickening. You have no class, no shame, and no dignity.
      everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Comment

Be careful guys. Don't forget 'pizzagate'. If there's someone out there with a rifle who's moronic enough to believe that Hillary Clinton and John DePodesta were running a pedophile ring out of the back of a Washington pizzeria then there could be a telemarketer with a rifle who's holding a grudge against 'someone' at your phone number. :0
        Last edited by Peter McKillop; Friday, 23rd June, 2017, 12:03 PM.
        "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
        "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
        "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

Originally posted by ben daswani View Post
          The fact that you'd bring up rape in a public setting to try to win an Internet pissing contest is sickening. You have no class, no shame, and no dignity.
          Truth hurts doesn't it? The people you are defending have done that and worse. Good thing their counsel is pretty useless.
          Last edited by Vlad Drkulec; Saturday, 24th June, 2017, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Truth hurts doesn't it? .
            The only truth here is that I'm on the ground in America, fighting in the culture war, fighting for what I believe in, while you contribute nothing to your disgusting racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic cause besides shit-talking on the Internet. Stay mad, snowflake.
            everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Comment

See you, you racist. Keep being you. The Republicans will get sick of winning, fighting the likes of you.

I want to personally thank you for laying the groundwork for Trump to win the presidency.

Comment

See you, you racist.
                Wow, you almost formed a coherent sentence. Congrats.

Comment

Working...
                X