Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Chess World Cup 2017

Originally posted by Vadim Tsypin View Post
    Thank you Wayne for your daily reports on the 2017 World Cup. This thread was the first place I turned to for information for the entire duration. It's great to have this type of curated content where you chose the best from the commentaries, highlighted and emphasized important points, and put everything in a standardized, easy-to-read form. I really appreciate the time and effort you took to achieve this, and look forward to your reports about the Candidates Tournament next year. :)
    Ditto - Wayne puts a lot of volunteer effort into his posts, and the rest of us benefit hugely from his efforts!

Comment

Yes, thanks for all the reporting you do Wayne, its much appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by Vadim Tsypin View Post
        Thank you Wayne for your daily reports on the 2017 World Cup. This thread was the first place I turned to for information for the entire duration. It's great to have this type of curated content where you chose the best from the commentaries, highlighted and emphasized important points, and put everything in a standardized, easy-to-read form. I really appreciate the time and effort you took to achieve this, and look forward to your reports about the Candidates Tournament next year. :)
        Agree 100%.
        ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

Thanks, Wayne. Much appreciated.

Comment

Let me also add my thanks
            Paul Leblanc
            Treasurer Chess Foundation of Canada

Comment

Thanks Wayne, you're Canada's international news columnist.

Comment

Working...
              X