No Mon-Roi Transmission for the upcoming Canadian Zonal in Guelph?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: No Mon-Roi Transmission for the upcoming Canadian Zonal in Guelph?

Finally, there is a good news for all of us,as below:

The official tournament website for the Canadian Closed can be found in this link.

http://monroi.com/2009-canadian-clos...ship-home.html

Thank you very much, Hall.

Comment

It is 3:00 p.m. right now and there is no pairing listed on the website for the round one, not saying about live games transmission.
      :(

Comment

Be patient; with no disrespect intended, it often takes the Monroi crew a round or two to iron out the teething problems of a new playing site and reach normal service levels.

Comment

I just got back from the playing site and apparently there wont be live transmission (unless things change) but the games will be available from Mon Roi in PGN format.

Comment

Why has no one mentioned the twilight bark? :(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6hpdfwOBCU
            "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
            "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
            "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

As I have heard resently from the playing place, we can expect some live games transmission starting in second round of this tourney. Just rumours.
              :)

Comment

Literally just rumours though :p
                Christopher Mallon
                FIDE Arbiter

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick McDonald View Post
                  The MonRoi devices in use are owned by Hal and Me. :)

We are using them to collect the games. Unfortunately, I could not afford the time off work to use our Hub in order to communicate with the MonRoi devices and transmit to the MonRoi site live.

I do apologize, but unfortunately, real life still happens.:(
                  That explains the lack of live games transmission on Mon-Roi website.
                  :):)

Comment

Finally, there are a few games shown up on Mon-Roi website, as below:

Originally posted by Larry Bevand View Post
                    Games are available at: http://monroi.com/watch/?tnm_id=1310
                    Bravo!

:)

Comment

Working...
                    X