Labour Day weekend tournaments - across Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Labour Day weekend tournaments - across Canada

Well, Jonathan, your edit was worth a chuckle and I’m glad to see you haven’t lost your sense of humour. :)

I clicked on the link in your post for this year’s Philippe Brunet Memorial but it failed to load. Looking at the URL I see there’s an extra “http//” immediately prior to the www3-----. Not a big deal, but if you have a minute and can correct it that would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Charles

Comment

Re: Labour Day weekend tournaments - across Canada

Hi Jonathan:

Ah, yes, the noble Kevin Spraggett Fan Club.

I guess it has inadvertently gone underground, so to speak. But that is not to suggest it cannot be revived should the need arise.

Granted, I am guilty of neglecting ChessTalk of late – my apologies if the need (opportunity?!) did indeed present itself over the past year or two but the Club’s esteemed leader was asleep at the wheel.

My status as Founder and President (not to mention #1 Fan) of the Kevin Spraggett Fan Club is, of course, very dear to me. I am not quite ready to pass that torch to a new generation, lest it might falter in inexperienced hands.

Suffice to say, this is probably only making sense to Chesstalkers who were active about 6 years ago. And even then, I’m not so sure about the “making sense” part… :)

All the best,

Charles

Comment

Working...
      X