Mississauga Chippawa Open Dec 01 2018 and Dec 02 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can stop recording moves when your clock has less than 5min.

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Gooding View Post
      You can stop recording moves when your clock has less than 5min.
      As the thread is about both tournaments:
      Recording moves shall not be required for the Chippawa Open as it is a rapid (active, quick) tournament.

Comment

Thank you Egidijus. We have two FIDE Masters signed up for Mississauga, do I hear three? We have one FM signed up for Chippawa, any other takers?
        Last edited by Gordon Gooding; Saturday, 10th November, 2018, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Hi all, please make sure your cfc memberships are up to date, thank you.

Early bird deadline of Nov 15th draw near, tick tock. Guess you cant hear that on a digital clock ,eh?
          Last edited by Gordon Gooding; Sunday, 11th November, 2018, 11:55 PM.

Comment

again you have me in the u1600 section?? confused by this something im missing?

Comment

fixed it Henri

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Gooding View Post
                fixed it Henri
                great thanks!!

Comment

Updates on prereg list. Strange, no registrations for U1600 section in Chippawa, hmmm.

Comment

Tomorrow is the last day for the early bird special of $50. Thank you for all of you who have registered already, especially for the Chippawa tournament. I haven't done a tournament in Niagara Region in a long while, let's enlarge the chess potpouri in Niagara region! Okay, maybe not the best imagery but you get the drift right?

Comment

oh wow any chance theses top and u2000 sections will be combined? only 4 players total

Comment

We will make that decision closer to or on game day. There is still time left and now there are more than 4!

Comment

Hi all, more updates on the registered list. Please check to verify your name and correct spelling or if I missed you, thnx.

Comment

Hi all, I appreciate all wh o took took advantage of the early bird price special and those who took the ironman challenge of registering in both. It's gonna be a challenge for sure. If anyone still wants to sign up for either tournament it is only $60 each tourney. Hope to see more sign up. Psst......might have something more to say about the Chippawa tourney that would interest you soon so stay tuned.

Comment

12 days left b4 registration closes for the Mississauga Open. Lots of parking and a couple of restaurants nearby.

Comment

Hi there all, still getting more entries. I have received an entry fee from YangJing but I have no other details as to who the player is, cfc # or which tournament,...help!

Found the help, thnx.
                                Last edited by Gordon Gooding; Tuesday, 20th November, 2018, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X