Nigel Short Appointed FIDE Vice President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paul Bonham View Post

You "Segway" (sic) into it many times yourself, every time you bring up Israel as if we all care more about that nation than we do about our own.

As far as bringing up what nationalism did to the Jews in WWII, it is very relevant since that very nationalism (minus the military component) is being trumpeted by Trump like no one has done since WWII. And in support of his nationalism, he and the Repugs are all working to send as many visible minorities as they can out of the country, on the ridiculous notion that they are "taking away" jobs from Americans. The truth is, they do the jobs Americans won't do such as picking agricultural crops.

Your reaction only shows how badly you take losing a debate, because it is quite obvious that I didn't say anything negative against your ethnic heritage and you don't set the rules about whether such ethnic heritage can be mentioned at all. I mention it because it's relevant, showing that you are one of those who are doomed to repeat history, having learned nothing from it.

Let's see, yesterday you wrote about how great your money managers are and also wrote that "inflation is irrelevant" which I suppose those experts are telling you. Today the Dow drops over 800 points on what? Interest rate worries, that are tied to inflation! So yeah, I can see how embarrassed you must be feeling right now, and you use the scapegoat of me mentioning the nationalism that led to WWII.

Get a backbone and some common sense. The sooner you turn against Trump and his policies, the better it will be for you.
    Originally posted by Paul Bonham
    Israel as if we all care more about that nation than we do about our own.
    Back off creep, I have never implied any such thing.

and you don't set the rules about whether such ethnic heritage can be mentioned
    Can you not read you grammar school drop out moron? I said "request"....not demand.

Get a backbone and some common sense The sooner you turn against Trump and his policies, the better it will be for you.
    I will be the judge of that creep. I certainly would not take advice from a loser moron like yourself. All of Trump's grand children are Jewish and Israel considers Trump the greatest ally and friend they have ever had. His actions speak far louder then the hollow words of his lame duck predecessor who's final antiIsrael act during the final weeks of his presidency fed Israel on Dec 23 2016 to the jaws of the antisemetic, antiIsrael UN .

Originally posted by Paul Bohnham
    Today the Dow drops over 800 points on what? Interest rate worries, that are tied to inflation!
    More evidence that you are a moron that can't read, If you read my posts I specifically said that Inflation would be kept under control by modest interest rate hikes.(in other words was fully expected)
    How relevant a point drop is in the Dow is judged by the percentage drop not the point magnitude. 800 points is about a 3.2% drop which is more or less within the norms of market volatility, the 1987 crash was something on the order of a 22%+ drop.
    This drop is well within the norms as over 10 Trillion dollars in market cap has been created since Trump was elected or over a 33% gain since he got elected when the Dow was around 18000 compared to 25000+ today. Of course this is too much for a moron that can't read like yourself to comprehend.

Go crawl under the rock from where you came you idiotic creep!
    Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Wednesday, 10th October, 2018, 08:40 PM.

Comment

This thread has degenerated into a complete waste of time. Admin should lock the thread and probably delete the last 2 pages or more.
      ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post

Nothing at all, that is the result of what you get with the likes of Nigel Hanrahan polluting practically every thread with his politics.
        It's a great honour to be the target of incendiary attacks by the resident genius. People that I've never met instantly have a good opinion of me.

Thanks, Sid! Keep up the good work!

Dogs will bark, but the caravan of chess moves on.

Comment

...creep...grammar school drop out moron...creep...loser moron...moron that can't read...idiotic creep
          Sid, you need to stop trying for a seat on the U.S. Supreme Court.

How relevant a point drop is in the Dow is judged by the percentage drop not the point magnitude. 800 points is about a 3.2% drop which is more or less within the norms of market volatility, the 1987 crash was something on the order of a 22%+ drop.
          This drop is well within the norms as over 10 Trillion dollars in market cap has been created since Trump was elected or over a 33% gain since he got elected when the Dow was around 18000 compared to 25000+ today....
          LOL typical Repug garbage. "Well within the norms" is like saying as the Titanic sinks that the tilt of the deck off the horizontal axis is well within the norms.

Read it and weep: US deficit rises 17% to the highest level since 2012

You do know about the theory pertaining to U.S. budget deficits, don't you Sid? The theory says that when the economy improves, deficits get PAID DOWN.

The only time in recent memory it came close to happening was during Bill Clinton's presidency, when there was actually a budget surplus.

But we've had 10 years of Repug administrations since year 2000 and every one of those years the U.S. budget deficit has RISEN. That is despite the Dubya tax cuts and now the Trump tax cuts, all of which were designed to grow the economy to the point where increased tax revenues would more than offset spending... meaning the eventual realization of budget surpluses. Ha ha ha ha!!!!!

You see why I mock the experts that you so blindly rely on in your headlong rush to the cliff with the rest of the herd.

"The White House has steadfastly defended its policies, arguing that the yawning gap is a reason to cut deeper into social programs to balance out increases to the military budget."

So starve the masses so that we can continue to pay for an 18-year-and-still-going war in Afghanistan.
          Only the rushing is heard...
          Onward flies the bird.

Comment

I wish the admin would drain the Chesstalk swamp. ;^)

Comment

Working...
            X