Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Markham Open - Games

Hi,

Will try to enter some games from the top section.
    Round 1 at chess5.
    http://www.chess5.com/tournament.php?event=Markham+Open

Alex Ferreira

what about all the other section games

Comment

Originally posted by Henri Hughes View Post
      what about all the other section games
      Hi Henri,

We also collected games scores from U2200 Section and a small handful of games from U1800 I believe. Carbon copies score sheets were provided to the top 2 sections. We hope to continue publishing them through the weekend.

Alex F.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Ferreira View Post

Hi Henri,

We also collected games scores from U2200 Section and a small handful of games from U1800 I believe. Carbon copies score sheets were provided to the top 2 sections. We hope to continue publishing them through the weekend.

Alex F.
        alright thanks Alex

also I was wondering I don't know if you noticed throughout the weekend but I had been a rather nice. wooden board of mine I mistakenly forget it there, is there by any chance someone spotted it and took it ?? it you find some one did please let me know , here
        thanks for the great tournament,

Henry hughes

Comment

Sorry to hear about the board missing, I am pretty sure that nothing were on the tables when I left at about 7:40pm, just arbiters and Mike were still working to publish the results online. I will keep an eye on this when we start unpacking stuffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Grey Guo View Post
            Sorry to hear about the board missing, I am pretty sure that nothing were on the tables when I left at about 7:40pm, just arbiters and Mike were still working to publish the results online. I will keep an eye on this when we start unpacking stuffs.
            okay thanks grey, and thanks for the great weekend!

Comment

Hi Henry, we found the board outside the tourney hall and Michael Von Keitz will get it to you. Thanks for playing.

Comment

Awesome !! thanks mike

Comment

Working...
                X