CFC Memberships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFC Memberships

The CFC has an agreement with the FQE, that FQE members are also members of the CFC and vice versa. If I were the CFC I would report membership which included both organizations: CFC and FQE (you can put it in two different columns)
    CFC Executive Director Bob Gillanders, has recently reported CFC memberships : Jan 1, 2019 = 2,421

I believe FQE memberships are somewhere between 1,000 and 1,200 (I have not seen the figures in a while, so I could be wrong)

Larry

And it would also increase figures to approach a more accurate number of tournament players to include the total number of players in cma-rated events each year.

Comment

It might take some work to remove the overlaps/duplicates if you add in the CMA players.

Comment

There is also a considerable number of players who purchase tournament memberships instead of annual memberships
        Paul Leblanc
        Treasurer Chess Foundation of Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Bevand View Post
          The CFC has an agreement with the FQE, that FQE members are also members of the CFC and vice versa.
          The agreement is different. FQE members are allowed to play in the CFC rated tournaments without purchasing the CFC membership and vice-versa + some other benefits.

Originally posted by Larry Bevand View Post
          If I were the CFC I would report membership which included both organizations: CFC and FQE (you can put it in two different columns)]
          This is even in the agreement LOL "FQE membership numbers would be included in the CFC’s membership tally."

Comment

Working...
          X