Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Egidijus Zeromskis View Post

Only a WFM at this moment.
    Actually, I got an email from the FIDE office saying otherwise. She is a WIM due to her U18 girls NAYCC win unless we refused which I know we didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post

Actually, I got an email from the FIDE office saying otherwise. She is a WIM due to her U18 girls NAYCC win unless we refused which I know we didn't.
      Her FIDE profile appears to say WGM (as well as FM).

https://ratings.fide.com/profile/505161

Comment

Originally posted by Louis Morin View Post

I played my last CFC event in November 2018, but my membership ended in 2014. I think my expiry date should have been updated to November 2018.
        Louis - I think the way things are implemented now, is that any existing FQE members will not have their expiry date changed after their first CFC tournament. New players will have an expiry date of their first tournament.

Comment

That list is obviously incomplete and is missing some top players like Svitlana Demchenko at 2257.
          In order to get a proper list of Top Canadian Rated players, you have to use the filter of "All Members" so as to include Quebec players who are all expired. I use the last played filter to keep the list "current".

Comment

Originally posted by Hugh Brodie View Post

Her FIDE profile appears to say WGM (as well as FM).

https://ratings.fide.com/profile/505161
            That is Qiyu Zhou who is definitely a WGM. We were discussing Svitlana Demchenko who is definitely a WIM because of her performance in the NAYCC in Kingston this year.

Comment

That is Qiyu Zhou who is definitely a WGM. We were discussing Svitlana Demchenko who is definitely a WIM because of her performance in the NAYCC in Kingston this year.
              Svitlana Demchenko's title has been confirmed by FIDE.

Joshua Doknjas has also been confirmed for the FM title also earned at NAYCC. As per CFC policy on youth titles the fees will be paid by the CFC.

Comment

Working...
              X