Can Biden win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post

The Democratic governors refused to cooperate with the commission. It was disbanded because of stonewalling not because there was no fraud.
    The majority of states complied, and six of the states that didn't comply had Republican governors: https://www.businessinsider.com/how-...yoming-deny-51

There's no evidence of widespread voter fraud and there never has been. Republicans trying to stop minorities from voting, on the other hand? There are actual court cases showing that this is true.

Comment

• Joe Biden's denials of knowledge or involvement in his son's foreign dealings are "a blatant lie."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hun...lson-joe-biden

Comment

• Originally posted by Peter McKillop View Post

Here are some August, 2018, reports from credible news organizations which present a different picture than what you're presenting:

https://www.npr.org/2018/08/04/63566...ion-speaks-out

https://apnews.com/article/f5f6a73b2...816bb35e82c18d
        ​​​​​​​
        The reports for credible news organizations appear to be missing from your post. Surely you are not putting forth NPR or the AP as credible news sources?

They seem to be part of the suppression campaign. The whistle blower on the Biden Crime family was on tv tonight. It is pretty devastating with corroboration of what the Senate report says and also the evidence from the Hunter Biden laptop which the FBI hid during impeachment. Biden lied about not being involved in the family business. There are texts and emails and pictures to corroborate pretty much everything.
        Last edited by Vlad Drkulec; Tuesday, 27th October, 2020, 11:41 PM.

Comment

• The information blockade on social media has collapsed. I looked up Bobulinsky on twitter, facebook and google. The emperor has no clothes.

Popular search is "Can I change my vote, after I mailed it in?" The answer is yes.

On twitter Lou Dobbs is reposting a Hunter Biden audio where he says that he was a partner with the spy chief of China who was worth over 300 Billion dollars and has disappeared presumably executed by China. There are expletives uttered by Hunter. He is also whining about Devon Archer causing him and Joe Biden to be required to appear as witnesses.
          Last edited by Vlad Drkulec; Wednesday, 28th October, 2020, 01:28 AM.

Comment

• Oh nice, moving from one conspiracy to the next. How did the FBI hide the evidence from the laptop when Trump's own lawyer had the files? Why didn't he just give it to Trump or other Republicans? Why didn't Bobulinski hand over all this evidence while the Republican-led investigation was ongoing instead of waiting until right before the election?

Comment

The reports for credible news organizations appear to be missing from your post. Surely you are not putting forth NPR or the AP as credible news sources?

LOL, I am confident that yes, by objective standards, NPR and AP are indeed credible news sources!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aris Marghetis View Post

LOL, I am confident that yes, by objective standards, NPR and AP are indeed credible news sources!
                I agree with Aris. Just because Trump calls something fake news, doesn't make it so.

Comment

I make an effort to keep a balanced outlook. For example, I regularly (i.e. weekly) visit conservative websites with good reputations, like The National Review, The Federalist, and American Thinker, etc. I read articles and try to understand points of view that are different from mine. I'm not looking for a medal for doing this - just trying to keep a reasonably open mind.

So go ahead, Vlad. I'm listening. Make your case for why AP and NPR are no longer credible sources for news and opinion.
                  "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
                  "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
                  "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

• To start...

Pew survey found that the NPR audience tends Democratic (17% Republican, 37% independent, 43% Democratic) and centrist (21% conservative, 39% moderate, 36% liberal).

NPR has always played to its base ... common business sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post
                      To start...

Pew survey found that the NPR audience tends Democratic (17% Republican, 37% independent, 43% Democratic) and centrist (21% conservative, 39% moderate, 36% liberal).

NPR has always played to its base ... common business sense.
                      If NPR tends to have a liberal perspective then that fact, in and of itself, does not destroy their credibility. If your simplistic argument is valid then none of those conservative sites I mentioned have any credibility. In fact, you would be hard pressed to find any news/opinion source that could claim to be credible.
                      Last edited by Peter McKillop; Wednesday, 28th October, 2020, 10:00 PM. Reason: spelling
                      "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
                      "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

you would be hard pressed to find any news/opinion source that could claim to he credible.
                        Congrats ... welcome to the world of media.

I have yet to find a news source that isn't bias in some shape or form. The best you can hope for is to read a broad range of media ...and then judge for yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucas Davies View Post
                          Oh nice, moving from one conspiracy to the next. How did the FBI hide the evidence from the laptop when Trump's own lawyer had the files? Why didn't he just give it to Trump or other Republicans? Why didn't Bobulinski hand over all this evidence while the Republican-led investigation was ongoing instead of waiting until right before the election?
                          The FBI got the files in December 2019. Rudy got the files only recently, on the order of a month or two ago from copies made by the store owner as insurance if the Bidens decided to employ Clinton tactics which include suicide by a double tap in the back of the head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post

.... The best you can hope for is to read a broad range of media ...and then judge for yourself.
                            That's a paraphrasing of what I said in the first paragraph of my response to Vlad. Why waste your time and mine with back-and-forth if you agree with me?

Comment

That's a paraphrasing of what I said in the first paragraph of my response to Vlad. Why waste your time and mine with back-and-forth if you agree with me?
                              I don't read every single thing you write, Peter.

Don't mean offend your seemingly delicate sensibilities.

Comment

The information blockade on social media has collapsed. I looked up Bobulinsky on twitter, facebook and google. The emperor has no clothes.

Popular search is "Can I change my vote, after I mailed it in?" The answer is yes.

On twitter Lou Dobbs is reposting a Hunter Biden audio where he says that he was a partner with the spy chief of China who was worth over 300 Billion dollars and has disappeared presumably executed by China. There are expletives uttered by Hunter. He is also whining about Devon Archer causing him and Joe Biden to be required to appear as witnesses.

#CanIchangeMyVote is trending with early voters.

:))))

Comment

Working...
                                X